Bus From Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok

Bell's from North Road Bus Station currently have a bus that leaves at 6:00am.  You're too early to book on line yet but here's a screenshot from 2 weeks before your intended date.  They also offer a pick up from lots of hotels, which may be more expensive than Bolt etc for the same journey but should guarantee the bus doesn't go without you.

bell tt.JPG

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Abhishek Singh said:

@Horizondave @KWA @Stillearly 
Thank you very much for answering my query 🙂. One last question, is Bell Travel Service available on time? Because my flight from Bangkok is at 10:20 am. And at least I need to reach the airport 1:30 hours early. What will you suggest?

I don't think you will have a problem as long as the 6am bus departs. I haven't been on a delayed bus and it should arrive after about 1.5 hours so around 7.30 (almost 3 hours before departure)

The problem would be if the 6am doesn't depart (it has happened) although even an 8.30 arrival should be ok. Thing is the later bus might get caught up in Bangkok commuter traffic

I usually take a taxi for an early flight, just to ensure I get my flight. Taxis can be organised in an agent or at many roadside taxi booking cabins across Pattaya.

I also sometimes stay the night in Bangkok, near the airport if an early departure, a lot of the airport hotels have an airport shuttle service and operate extended hours to facilitate early departures/arrivals etc.

My last flight was a 7.15 am departure and I stayed at the Novotel Suvarnabhumi airport which happens to be adjacent to the airport and is a 5 minute walk to check in. Only negative is, it is about £100 a night.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I don't think you will have a problem as long as the 6am bus departs. I haven't been on a delayed bus and it should arrive after about 1.5 hours so around 7.30 (almost 3 hours before departure)

The problem would be if the 6am doesn't depart (it has happened) although even an 8.30 arrival should be ok. Thing is the later bus might get caught up in Bangkok commuter traffic

I usually take a taxi for an early flight, just to ensure I get my flight. Taxis can be organised in an agent or at many roadside taxi booking cabins across Pattaya.

I also sometimes stay the night in Bangkok, near the airport if an early departure, a lot of the airport hotels have an airport shuttle service and operate extended hours to facilitate early departures/arrivals etc.

My last flight was a 7.15 am departure and I stayed at the Novotel Suvarnabhumi airport which happens to be adjacent to the airport and is a 5 minute walk to check in. Only negative is, it is about £100 a night.

@Horizondave @KWAThank you so much. The information given by you will be very helpful for me. 😃

• Thumbs Up 3