Cheap B^stards

Glasseye

I had a friend that when I paid my bill he would always put his chit with the correct amount in my bin at the same time. This way he never had to pay a tip as I always did. He would also send me texts each day telling which bar had the free food on. I never went to these bars.

RIP Denis.

My good buddy striderman may he rest in peace used to come in to Secrets at opening about 8:00 p.m. when the dancers would start. He would have a couple of bottles of Chang and give me his bin and asked me to hold on to it he'll be back. He'd be back about midnight to end the evening have a couple more bottles of Chang and then pay his Bin. He did this so as to save him from having to give a second tip. I used to give him shit about it all the time we used to laugh about it my buddy Steve

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

My good buddy striderman may he rest in peace used to come in to Secrets at opening about 8:00 p.m. when the dancers would start. He would have a couple of bottles of Chang and give me his bin and asked me to hold on to it he'll be back. He'd be back about midnight to end the evening have a couple more bottles of Chang and then pay his Bin. He did this so as to save him from having to give a second tip. I used to give him shit about it all the time we used to laugh about it my buddy Steve

^^^ Thanks for that one buddy. Made me smile big and have a tear at the same time.

Lub ya 

11 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I had a friend that when I paid my bill he would always put his chit with the correct amount in my bin at the same time. This way he never had to pay a tip as I always did. He would also send me texts each day telling which bar had the free food on. I never went to these bars.

RIP Denis.

Odd...ain't it ?

I look for reasons I may care to give a tip. It means I am having a damn good time.

The opposite (as you mention) has to really make me ponder how uptight some folks are. And, why do they even bother ?

• Thumbs Up 1