ibiza secrets of the part island

thunder367

45 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Could'nt watch @thunder367 as it says its only available in the UK. I set my Nord VPN to the UK but it still would'nt work.

Back in the 70's/80's i had many great holidays on Ibiza, what a party island :default_party-smiley-048:

Here's the trailer on YT. Quote that probably sums it up best, "when you see more, you want more". Sad attitude to go through life with.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Here's the trailer on YT. Quote that probably sums it up best, "when you see more, you want more". Sad attitude to go through life with.

It was no different when i was partying there, thats why we went there, everything you could possibly want was available.

My villa i had built in Denia Spain had a daily ferry to Ibiza and only a 3 hour journey, i never did it but many did lol 

Ibiza looks like a horrible place for a retired balding a little overweight farang....

Ibiza is crawling with young fit ripped good looking Guys....It makes me sick....Women there would not give Pattaya expats  the time of day....

Not that I would even want any of those young rich plastic Euro girls who are so full of themselves with how beautiful they are... 

No I will not even give ibiza girls a chance with this Pattaya Stud...

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1