Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

Nostalgia photo:

Villa pool 1.jpg

Sunday afternoon telephone conversation with "Lani" housekeeper at the Villa

"Lani, I just had the old cow from next door on the phone to me again complaining about the loud music from the Garden. Can you kindly ask the guys to turn it down please."

"No Khun Dan. No loud music they are just fucking with the girls in the pool."

"Oh, Lani.............................. On second thoughts forget it and sorry to bother you on your day off."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Nostalgia photo:

Villa pool 1.jpg

Sunday afternoon telephone conversation with "Lani" housekeeper at the Villa

"Lani, I just had the old cow from next door on the phone to me again complaining about the loud music from the Garden. Can you kindly ask the guys to turn it down please."

"No Khun Dan. No loud music they are just fucking with the girls in the pool."

"Oh, Lani.............................. On second thoughts forget it and sorry to bother you on your day off."

That brought back a few memories, not for fucking the girls in the pool, because it pissed it down solid for the 3 or 4 days we spent there, but for the fun of shipping girls in from outside instead! 

I have a few pictures somewhere, but can't remember what year it would have been!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, gs joe said:

h Setting up for this weekend’s festival in Alicante 

IMG_3211.jpeg

IMG_3210.jpeg

IMG_3206.jpeg

IMG_3205.jpeg

IMG_3203.jpeg

IMG_3201.jpeg

IMG_3204.jpeg

"The Scotsman from Tenerife" has recently been posting his UTube video's whilst on a visit to Alicante.

It looks really nice with a good beach, mixture of bars and restaurants and some fine architecture.

I have been to and from the airport quite a few times but never visited the Town itself. Mind you, that applies in many world wide airports I suppose. 

• Like 2

Sid (Sith) was a very frustrated and highly underrated chef.

I have the memory of a sieve these days but I think he produced this "seafood selection" for my birthday one year.

Special sea food meal.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2