Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

The first place I stayed in Pattaya back in 2005. It was certainly a different town back then and we were so young and impressionable. We didn't have a clue wtf was going on. We discovered Angle Witch and spent every night in there and thought we had died and gone to heaven. Made every mistake that the oldtimers later told us about. I was going to go home, sell everything I had and then move back here. Only problem was I didn't own anything of value. 

20240317_100532.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

I remember when this was the Buffalo Bar. It's a long walk from Walking Street but it was a fun bar with some borderline crazy women.

20240322_172241.jpg

How long ago was that mate? I recall using The Buffalo Bar in its current location when I moved here in 96... But I could be wrong of course !!

3 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

How long ago was that mate? I recall using The Buffalo Bar in its current location when I moved here in 96... But I could be wrong of course !!

I would have to ask Boydeste for a little help but I want to guess 2017, to 2018 when I first went there

15 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

8 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

I would have to ask Boydeste for a little help but I want to guess 2017, to 2018 when I first went there

3 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yes mate, I think you are mistaken. Buffalo Bar was definitely where it is now in 2017 ... on the other side of the road .

The Buffalo bar was and still is pretty much next door to the Castle on the same side of 3rd road.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

The Buffalo bar was and still is pretty much next door to the Castle on the same side of 3rd road.

Yep, with half of it now belonging to the Burrito place.... Back in the 90s that part was a sort of dance area and blow job corner ... Happy Days !!! 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep, with half of it now belonging to the Burrito place.... Back in the 90s that part was a sort of dance area and blow job corner ... Happy Days !!! 

There is a side soi between the Castle and BB that goes down to Bongkot.

Think it's alley 3 or close to that.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

So MrB, am I mistaken on this pic being named the Buffalo Bar? I remember a number of us going there to meet up with Baz ( the guy who towards the end who was the photographer of the girls for Secrets) IL have to go back through my photo files when I get back home.

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

There is a side soi between the Castle and BB that goes down to Bongkot.

Think it's alley 3 or close to that.

Yep. That is what I meant by "the other side of the road ".... I guess you though I meant 3rd road by your reply....

That used to be my shortcut walking home from town ....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

So MrB, am I mistaken on this pic being named the Buffalo Bar? I remember a number of us going there to meet up with Baz ( the guy who towards the end who was the photographer of the girls for Secrets) IL have to go back through my photo files when I get back home.

Yes, the Castle is a S and M place where you can get the shit beat out of you in the name of sexual pleasure!

The BB that I took you all to is just a little to the left, if facing the Castle across from the side soi.

It's back around 30 yards from 3rd road next to a boob job clinic.