Captain_B

Where was I? Captain B

On 3/11/2019 at 12:46 AM, Captain_B said:

Its the Amphawa floating market neat Samut Songkrarm. I believe thats the main one and why we went. Better in everyway than l expected.
Sent from my SM-J610F using Tapatalk

Not necessarily........Damoen is the one they send all the tourists to, Amphawa is only open at the weekend and is mostly visited by Thais, I was there last year.

Suphan buri 
I must pick photos without the writing on the window. :)

Sent from my ASUS_X013DA using Tapatalk

Not necessarily........Damoen is the one they send all the tourists to, Amphawa is only open at the weekend and is mostly visited by Thais, I was there last year.
Well it depends whether you want authentic or tourist trap. I fpund it cheap, relaxing, interesting and didn,t see any tour buses. The religious thing to do is take a longtail boat around the 5 local Wats visiting each one meaning the boat trip took 2 hours. It was 50bt per person. Unbelievably cheap really.

Sent from my ASUS_X013DA using Tapatalk

There maybe a lack of people joining in as the thread title says solved so I guess a lot of members wouldn't even bother to open posts.
I agree, l,m sure you are right. Anyway l,m back in Pattaya now so no more unusual destination photos for a while.

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

One more. Famous thai landmark. May have to ask your wifes/girlfriend(s)c928986ac788c637bd04e431471465ab.jpg

More clues to this fantastic thai local tourism destination. Where can you get a ferry boat ride for 2 baht?9c82eba8994a88d6cd7a6450ea6c2dcd.jpgdeb49f3ceedbaed6ef6265e2d21196b1.jpg2fdae64c9a991a2498ff922c5cc46506.jpg