NFL

Stillearly

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Sam Francisco stuns Green Bay in the snow with a FG as time expires…wow

Great finish to both games then?. 

Shame they started so late over here, Bengals game kicked off about 9.30pm so was never going to make it to the Packers one. Being up for work at 4.00am every day means I get tired fairly early. 

Get plenty of repeats of a hour long show for each game so will catch up with those. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, jcolorado said:

Could be a long day for Tom Terrific.

I agree, but cannot believe they just gave him life with that fumble on instant replay call. Could have been 27-3, but hey, I’m still shocked the Rams are up 17 at halftime, plus they get the ball to start…..still looking good

40 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I agree, but cannot believe they just gave him life with that fumble on instant replay call. Could have been 27-3, but hey, I’m still shocked the Rams are up 17 at halftime, plus they get the ball to start…..still looking good

So the 27-3 came at the beginning of the 2nd half. 

9 minutes ago, jcolorado said:

So the 27-3 came at the beginning of the 2nd half. 

Yes. Very shocked Kupp, of all people, fumbled and let them get within 14. A full 15 minutes still left, I say just one more field goal clinches it for the Rams, but they have to execute and put it out of reach! Brady didn’t need to be woken up, along with his home crowd

Amazing explanation of the rules just now….if the same helmet hit had occurred just a split second before, while the ball is still airborne, Tampa retains possession. Instead it’s a dead ball foul enforced Rams takeover. And it looks like they have finally  clinched with a time consuming drive

2 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

OMFG……inches to go and Fournette gets outside for a touchdown 

The Falcons SuperBowl against Brady 5 years ago, all over again

One of the biggest chokes I’ve seen in sports history, don’t care if they end up winning in overtime 

Surely they can't win it 🤣