NFL

Stillearly

Just when we thought it was over……Seriously even though Mahomes is awesome, how do the Bills allow him to gain  45 yards in 10 seconds? They could have wasted a few seconds by not kicking off into the end zone 

They just announced 25 points were scored inside the final 2 minutes, in a playoff game….mind blown

• Like 1

As a die hard Rams fan, we now have the table set for us. Do not need to leave Los Angeles if all goes well. NFC Game against the 49ers, take them out ( hopefully) then 2 weeks later take on the Superbowl all at home! 

We have given up alot for the must win now mantra, we got Stafford cause he makes incredible throws as a general rule, Jared Goff could only dream to make these types of passes when we need them. 

This could indeed be a "happy ending" for the organization if it all goes well.....I really hope so. 

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Too bad a coin flip will decide this game, the way the offences are playing

I recorded the game , just watched it now , without knowing the result 

A real shame they don't just play the whole overtime period ... doesn't seem fair 

But an outstanding game to watch  🙂 

all four matches were brilliant , first time I've watched all the playoff matches 

Last weekend was the greatest playoff weekend in NFL history. That KC-BUFF game had an audience of nearly 40 million watching. Nothing like a live sporting event to bring everyone together. Sports does that better than anything else. It also proves yet again that when it comes to American sports, NFL football is king of the hill. The NBA, MLB and NHL are way back in the rearview mirror.

SF-LA....going with the Rams. KC-CINN.....rooting for the Bengals. But it wouldn't surprise me if we had a rematch from a couple years back with SF and KC going at it again.

But I can't see how the conference championships will come close to the drama during the divisional round.

I'm just hoping for two competitive games and no blowouts.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Mr. SmoothIt WAS an unbelievable weekend, all 4 games ending in a walk-off score. Probably never be repeated, certainly not in our lifetimes. Shoot I grew up with SuperBowls that were over before they even started, like that 55-10, 49ers-Broncos I think. Much more parity these days, and I’m with you, I hope this weekend and SB are exciting games down to the wire . The only blowout in maybe 15 years was the Seattle win in 2014, thank God I got pissed with Dad on 6% brew, was not enjoyable game to watch. 

I’ll be honest I don’t even have any real favourites…..although since the French doctor got traded, I love the Chiefs just a little less….And I guess I prefer the Rams just due to Stafford deserving a shot after so many years in Detroit, and his wife surviving a brain tumour. He’s a real unit, and after that long  throw where it looked to be certain that Brady would finish the comeback in OT….dude can still perform under pressure 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Great grab by the Cheetah…if KC continues mixing up the rushes with those short passes, Cincinnati’s defense will be very tired, very quickly 

Afraid it will be a lousy lopsided game. Nothing like last week. Hoping to be wrong.

13 minutes ago, jcolorado said:

Afraid it will be a lousy lopsided game. Nothing like last week. Hoping to be wrong.

Me too, I guess last weekend taught us it’s never over, til it’s over. But Cincy defense not looking at all like they deserve to reach the SuperBowl. And I feel horrible for Uzomah, he managed to hobble off on his own right away, but his knee is f—ked…..poor guy, you don’t get many opportunities to play in games of this magnitude