NFL

Stillearly

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Chiefs/Bengals game was a cracker tonight, one of the best I've seen this season. 

Caught just under the second half of the game. Yeah, great finish. Been a couple recently gone right down to the death for a winner. 

10 minutes to kick off. Watching ACN football until the NFL game starts.

Final day of the regular season. 

Jaguars Vs Colt's the live game. Jag's only won 2 games all season,lost about their last 8 games on the trot.

Edited by galenkia

Oh my…..decided to record the Raiders Chargers game. Anyone who watched it live, I’m jealous. Both teams fighting for a playoff spot, Chargers needed 15 points in final 5 minutes just to tie, made many 4th downs just to start alive. Overtime, each time gets a FG, and Raiders win last second to eliminate the Chargers and get Pittsburgh (and themselves) in the playoffs 

If that’s not a one-in-a-million scenario…..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Oh my…..decided to record the Raiders Chargers game. Anyone who watched it live, I’m jealous. Both teams fighting for a playoff spot, Chargers needed 15 points in final 5 minutes just to tie, made many 4th downs just to start alive. Overtime, each time gets a FG, and Raiders win last second to eliminate the Chargers and get Pittsburgh (and themselves) in the playoffs 

If that’s not a one-in-a-million scenario…..

Did the same- just finished watching it, incredible game, and end to the regular season.

5 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Did the same- just finished watching it, incredible game, and end to the regular season.

555555…..so I wasn’t alone! Worst part, my station allots 3:10 for the game, so then I had to find a video online for the final 2 minutes plus the Overtime. The upload I found on YouTube was 54:00, commercial free, and it only started about 5 minutes before my broadcast ran out. 

With the NFL, one never knows, record the next show(or 2) on the guide, just in case. But how often does the last game of the season have do-or-die ramifications for 3 teams, 2 of which are facing each other? Happens rarely enough on final Sunday, but in the late game? With  3 scores in OT, the last one as time expired? 

Damn did I choose a bad night to not tune in live…..

50 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

555555…..so I wasn’t alone! Worst part, my station allots 3:10 for the game, so then I had to find a video online for the final 2 minutes plus the Overtime. The upload I found on YouTube was 54:00, commercial free, and it only started about 5 minutes before my broadcast ran out. 

With the NFL, one never knows, record the next show(or 2) on the guide, just in case. But how often does the last game of the season have do-or-die ramifications for 3 teams, 2 of which are facing each other? Happens rarely enough on final Sunday, but in the late game? With  3 scores in OT, the last one as time expired? 

Damn did I choose a bad night to not tune in live…..

I was lucky that my recording captured the whole game. I did though lose the OT in the Pittsburgh game and had to scramble elsewhere to get that.

It was an incredible night, starting with the Jags winning that no one saw coming, then all the twists and turns that followed.

Cris Collinsworth said he'd never seem a game with the Raiders v's the Chargers in his whole life.

Brilliant entertainment.

Edited by Lemondropkid

9 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I like Buffalo and Las Vegas in the first two. I think five and a half points is too many in the Las Vegas game and I think Buffalo will cover the 4 handily.

Both teams looked exhausted at the end of the Chargers v Raiders game, I'd go with the Bengals on the handicap- I  have  though called most games wrong this season , so pile on😁

Will  take the Patriots getting the points!

Edited by Lemondropkid

11 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Here we go…..Raiders and Bengals kickoff in a few minutes

5 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Bills really putting a spanking on the Patriots…..

Close game with the Bengals nicking it.

Bill's proper tonked the Patriots, game was finished by half time.

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Eagles @ Buccaneers gonna kick off shortly.

Flicking between this and the snooker for the evening entertainment.

Leave it on the snooker…..Damn I hate Brady but can’t deny his legacy. Philadelphia made 3-4 huge mistakes, but 31-0……is still 31-0

• Thumbs Up 2