next series of openings in thailand... NOT BARS

tommy dee

On 6/10/2020 at 6:45 PM, dcfc2007 said:

Quite possibly. From what I've read Hua Hin has been packed to the rafters with thais the past couple of weekends. As for pattaya, from what I've been reading, very few farangs in town. 

I was in Hua Hin the weekend before last ... driving through the downtown area seemed to be a ghost town ... went to a nice beach front restaurant ( masks were not required and there seemed to be no social distancing ) between Cha Am and Hua Hin .... this place is pretty big and there were only a handful of customers in there at around 6:30 - 7 pm ....

• Great Info 1

8 hours ago, RR007 said:

I think that when the bars do open the restrictions will be so onerous that no one will want to sit their and drink on their own anyway with a mask on 2m from anyone else and obviously no girls. Cant imagine UK and USA nationals getting past immigration until late next year either for obvious reasons

I think your right about the bars.....

I think there will be lots of rules and restrictions that old time expat bar guys are not going to be happy about..

If the rules are to much guys will say screw it its not worth it......

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1

I read the report mentioned above on Khaosod English with the limited entry beginning July 1st of only certain Asian nationalities and with the business/medical restrictions. The very same evening (June 15th) Shop Girl came home from work to tell me that 50-60 persons of a particular Asian nationality had unloaded from buses near Central Festival and were wandering the halls, kids in tow of course.😀