I am thinking what type of Mom does this ?

code_slayer_bkk

42 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

No words can describe the loss you suffered .. stand strong Bro ....

But, without any doubt .. I would kill any f**k that hurts Ziggy .. prison for me .. no big deal .. I spent almost 2 years in solitary in the ADX .. a tough place .. believe me ... Rikers Island, MCI in New York and Leavenworth ... not easy places ....

Also ,, I feel alot like you .. I was into huge shipments .. my child hood friend .. someone I knew my entire life .. got "pinched" by the coppers and snitched me out ... that f**k .. all of the shit I went through because of that fucking punk .. f**k him .. if I ever see that f**k .. you know what will happen ... so, I share your anger ... I just cannot let it go .. I loved him ... believed he was my friend .....  so, I have been suspicious my entire life ... I watch .. never talk ... lol .. except on this forum ... don't ask me why .. because I don't know ...

I hope it never comes to that .... but, I will take the "heat" .... easy ... I can adapt ...

I got lucky with Beach gal ... another one on the way ..  real love changes your perspective ... 

Just keep your heart open ....

Life is a crazy taxi ride .. listen to this tune ... it is great ....

Love those guys. Love that song.