Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

2 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm waiting to see what happens during the International break with injuries and Covid before deciding what to do ......

They could give me unlimited free transfers every week but I will still finish bottom.🤣

• Haha 2

The cat seems to be really enjoying the International Break!

Little fecker is just laying down on the bed, legs in the air, expecting tummy rubs all the time..... Fecker doesn't realise that I'm not stroking him but making him more aerodynamic!

Two bloody weeks without footie and I'll have him looking like a rugby ball.....

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I thought Salah got 6 points as captain and Kane got 8 points as captain (Including the yellow card)..????

Ah bollocks , you're right I forgot to double the points 555

I am still relieved though 😉 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Neither of us gaining any ground on Erewegoagain though ...

Yup, he is a damn good player!

My target is to beat previous seasons' scores. Without checking I think I need about another 200 points in 7 more GWs.....

My logic now is to WC earlier because I'm losing more points with a bad team now than I would be gaining with a better team later!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Just checked... My previous highest was 2151 points. So I need another 230 points...

How about you lot..??

Last season was my best , with 2342 ... so need 295 ... would be nice .. but need a couple of good weeks ... still have my bench boost  🙏

• Thumbs Up 1