Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

11 hours ago, Britboy said:

Hey Steve,

Sorry to hear about your tenant mate, that sucks. All good with me thanks.

And no problem, you did me in the h2h and slightly increased your lead over me in the main table.

This week is a tricky one, with only 5 games. Without transfers and using the subs I currently have, I only have 6 players involved. Dilemma as to whether to take a hit this week as I'm happy with most of my team for upcoming weeks but will get a crappy low score this week if I don't spunk a load of points on new players . . 😕

Hi Dave

My ex tenant is history. I'll move on from that quickly. 

Im always, when I damn well remember, looking to see how you are doing with the FPL... Not much in it really. 

I'll email you soon mate. 

I reckon I must hold the record for the worst captain's performance. Jiminez is on -4, making my overall score -2 going into todays games after having 3 Wolves players in my team.

What an idiot getting a 2nd yellow when 2-0 up.

Can imagine what his manager said to him after the game . . 😠

6 minutes ago, Britboy said:

I reckon I must hold the record for the worst captain's performance. Jiminez is on -4, making my overall score -2 going into todays games after having 3 Wolves players in my team.

I have vague memories of his previous red card - 2 yellows in a couple of minutes. Totally unnecessary!

44 minutes ago, Britboy said:

I Had him as well so your not alone 😂