Funny Stuff

Glasseye

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is the "spin cycle" that gets them off ... Save yerself a few bob and just buy a twin tub and use the spinner ... ......

No, I prefer to give them a bit of foreplay, so stick them up there for the 20 minute quick wash, then the 1600 spin speed cycle and you’ll have her screaming at the top of her voice. 
Trust me. 🤣

• Haha 2

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, KhunDon said:

No, I prefer to give them a bit of foreplay, so stick them up there for the 20 minute quick wash, then the 1600 spin speed cycle and you’ll have her screaming at the top of her voice. 
Trust me. 🤣

Funny as fcuk !   What got me is the "trust me".        55555555555 !

• Like 1

Real life has it's humourous moments, too. For example...

I was scrolling through Amazon Prime movies and this film popped up.

Got to be a good one, right..? 😉

Screenshot 2023-12-18 201017.jpg

Zombeavers

Zombeavers is an action packed horror-comedy about three college girls who go on a care-free vacation of drinking games, topless sunbathing, and sexual exploration. Their carefree fun comes to an abrupt end when toxic zombie beavers try to eat them.
6151 h 17 min2015
X-RAYR
Comedy·Horror·Dark·Eerie

Edited by lazarus
  • Haha 4
  • Surprised 1

18 hours ago, lazarus said:

Real life has it's humourous moments, too. For example...

I was scrolling through Amazon Prime movies and this film popped up.

Got to be a good one, right..? 😉

Screenshot 2023-12-18 201017.jpg

Zombeavers

Zombeavers is an action packed horror-comedy about three college girls who go on a care-free vacation of drinking games, topless sunbathing, and sexual exploration. Their carefree fun comes to an abrupt end when toxic zombie beavers try to eat them.
6151 h 17 min2015
X-RAYR
Comedy·Horror·Dark·Eerie

I’ve seen a video where 2 girls try to eat each other’s beavers. 
Is that the one. 😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

And for the v-ball fans...

Good one mate.

I used to love playing Vball. My favorite thing to do was when at the net lightly tipping the ball to the guy to my side. Then the guy I tipped the ball over to would slam it to the ground.

19 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Good one mate.

I used to love playing Vball. My favorite thing to do was when at the net lightly tipping the ball to the guy to my side. Then the guy I tipped the ball over to would slam it to the ground.

I hadn't realized it, but Scott Sterling (the man, the myth, the legend) also plays soccer.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Is there nothing you won’t wank over? 
😵

I have always appreciated such images that bring some stimulus. Since the first viewing of the Sears catalog. It's doubtful that I will change anytime soon.

Oh, and I should note.... I stated "it is almost suitable for wank material". I didn't say I did wank over it.

yet

Edited by Glasseye
  • Haha 1