Funny Stuff

Glasseye

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/9/2023 at 2:24 PM, forcebwithu said:

There was a time back in the mid 90's we would go to this Fourth of July party every year. 

It was at a big old house out in a rural area. The climax entertainment was taking old vacuum cleaners that had been collected throughout the year. They would stick the plug into a 220 source. Then stick the hose into a large pan of gasoline, flip the switch and see how long the thing would go.

Hillbilly entertainment at it's finest, but loads of fun.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, Glasseye said:

There was a time back in the mid 90's we would go to this Fourth of July party every year. 

It was at a big old house out in a rural area. The climax entertainment was taking old vacuum cleaners that had been collected throughout the year. They would stick the plug into a 220 source. Then stick the hose into a large pan of gasoline, flip the switch and see how long the thing would go.

Hillbilly entertainment at it's finest, but loads of fun.

There’s a website that has naked women sat on top of those vibrating washing machines doing all kinds of naughty things. 

I’ve got the link in my bookmarks somewhere. 😉

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

I suspect they’re both finger lickin good. 🤣

Sick f—k…..I thought this was a family forum these days, and we graduated from those perverse shenanigans

Now excuse while I browse my Colombian “companionship” sites

Bloody disgraces, all of yous

image.png

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Sick f—k…..I thought this was a family forum these days, and we graduated from those perverse shenanigans

Now excuse while I browse my Colombian “companionship” sites

Bloody disgraces, all of yous

image.png

The diverse types there are incredible. The amount of stunners probably better than anywhere else.

I can't wait to finally get over there for a good recon trip.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/12/2023 at 6:18 AM, KhunDon said:

Yes I am and what’s more, these washing machines are very cheap to buy secondhand. 🤣

We even run it on cheap electricity. 😉

It is the "spin cycle" that gets them off ... Save yerself a few bob and just buy a twin tub and use the spinner ... ......

Edited by Derek Dangleberries