Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

Note to myself - don't sort your fantasy team when suffering with a massive hangover.

Made my changes, all which registered ok, but somehow my appointed captain and VC didn't register . . 😩

So instead of having Fernandez as skip and Rashford as VC it stuck with my selection from last week. That's cost me some serious points . . . 😩

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep, well done to him!

There is a rare old battle building up for the fight for the Runner-up spot !!

Dave, Boolean Bombers will be kicking himself I think. That and the fact that his tractor boys lost in the FA Cup to those inbred, 6 fingered chimps from East Lancashire. 

As it is,i don't really care who wins the league as I'm the current holder of the cups!!!! Lol. 

As long as Gal remains bottom that will do for me. 

Looks like Chips gave up long ago. Not like him tbh. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Dave, Boolean Bombers will be kicking himself I think. That and the fact that his tractor boys lost in the FA Cup to those inbred, 6 fingered chimps from East Lancashire. 

As it is,i don't really care who wins the league as I'm the current holder of the cups!!!! Lol. 

I don't stand a chance of winning but I always compete for my Personal Best score and of course the Cups!

At the moment I am through to the next round of the following :-

- Leeds Cup ( 81 v 32)

- Thailand Cup (Bye)

- True Visions Cup (Bye)

5 hours ago, Aqualung said:

My own fault Steve, hangover meant when I picked my team and captains I couldn't have actually saved it.

Hey ho . . 

We call Norwich the inbreds, but get your point about Burnley from your point of view. To be fair, we gave them 2 great games and only a 94th minute goal won them the replay.

But to be honest our bigger game is Saturday v Sheff Wed . . 

On 2/9/2023 at 7:14 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

At the moment I am through to the next round of the following :-

- Leeds Cup ( 81 v 32)

- Thailand Cup (Bye)

- True Visions Cup (Bye)

I have just checked out my opponents for each of the three cups that I am still in. I will be very pleased if I can survive any two out of the three !!!