Check out

Siam Addict

Just found out my return flight has been changed to a later time, so this means I don't need to leave Pattaya until about 3-4pm, so my question is that my check out is at 12pm, will the hotel hold onto my luggage for a few hours?

4 minutes ago, Siam Addict said:

Just found out my return flight has been changed to a later time, so this means I don't need to leave Pattaya until about 3-4pm, so my question is that my check out is at 12pm, will the hotel hold onto my luggage for a few hours?

If there is no-one coming into your room, they may even let you stay in the room until you need to leave. Otherwise they will store your luggage for a few hours for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

If they don’t, I would use that as an excuse to check into one of the many fine establishments on Soi 6. If they kick you out after an hour, repeat…

Just my personal opinion

Interesting solution, might leave the suitcase in the hotel and head upto Soi Six and claim I have nowhere to stay and see if I can get some pity sex!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Siam Addict said:

Ask the reception about the possibility of a late check-out.

• Thumbs Up 1