Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Contestant

forcebwithu

38 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Defintely not me. Not as a contestant, nor as a viewer.

On my trip to UK Pre Covid I stayed in the local Travelodge..

After spending the first Friday afternoon on the lash with my sons they carried me back to my room.

When I woke up I was totally disoriented so bunged the telly on.. It happened to be CH4 and Naked Attraction that was on..!!

A row of naked women in front of a man choosing which one he wanted to date!! So I stuck with it until the next contestant came on. He was bisexual and was choosing from naked men and women. When asked about the size of penis he liked, he replied with a line I will never forget ...and never use..

"If it fits in me gob it'll fit in me bum"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

On my trip to UK Pre Covid I stayed in the local Travelodge..

After spending the first Friday afternoon on the lash with my sons they carried me back to my room.

When I woke up I was totally disoriented so bunged the telly on.. It happened to be CH4 and Naked Attraction that was on..!!

A row of naked women in front of a man choosing which one he wanted to date!! So I stuck with it until the next contestant came on. He was bisexual and was choosing from naked men and women. When asked about the size of penis he liked, he replied with a line I will never forget ...and never use..

"If it fits in me gob it'll fit in me bum"

I suppose better than the reverse....     :default_blink:

• Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

It's been in U.K. tv for over 7 years 

That's 7 years to long for me. 

And probably not one single couple who got to the final are still together. Not surprising really as its a show full of weirdos seeking a bit of attention. 

The host though is quite fit even though she prefers carpet munching! 

• Thumbs Up 2