Free Shipping on Lazada only takes a few minutes a day.....

fforest

All the free stuff is on the app...Not on a desktop...

Every day you check in on the app you can get coins that can then be applied to get free shipping....And the coins add up over time...There are also some silly tasks to do to get more coins each day....All this only takes a few minutes...

The way to get to this page is to click on account in the bottom right...

There is also the lucky egg where you can collect gems that has to do with getting better vouchers for more discounts on buying stuff....These also add up same as the coins....Also with silly tasks to do to get more....

There is also (Lazada land-Where you build a farm) and games to play to win more stuff and waste hours and hours every day.....lol......No thanks I will pass.....

But the coins and gems only take a minute or two or three to stockpile every day for free shipping and discounts.....Pretty cool really....

I saved a few hundred baht on my last order on Lazada between the coins and the vouchers..... 

I don't think there is any free shipping on Shopee....But sometimes prices are so much cheaper on Shopee that shipping costs just don't matter......Yea once in a blue moon you can find free shipping on Shopee but not often...

So from now on I am going to be mostly a Lazada shopper where as before it was about 50/50....

Edited by fforest
  • Great Info 3

• fforest changed the title to Free Shipping on Lazada only takes a few minutes a day.....

I forgot to say there are 3 sets of possible vouchers you can get on anything you buy for discounts...

#1...There are the usual lame store vouchers you see when shopping... They show up well on a desktop...

#2....There are the company-wide vouchers best seen on the app on the account page..

#3....There are the vouchers you can buy with your saved gems on the Lucky Egg page.....Click  redeem which is just right of the EARN MORE button to see them....

The coins seem to have an expiry time so unless u buy regularly you don't get the benefit.

I prefer Lazada as they have COD, if the item doesn't arrive you don't have the hassle of trying to get your money back. 

Lots of scam sites, ridiculous, low prices where the seller wants you to pay outside the Lazada system. No cod there! 

I see the occasional "coins" discount show up when I go to pay for an order. All my orders are via the website rather than the app, so the coins are still somehow getting applied to my account.

The reason I don't use the app for anything but topping up my Lazada Wallet is because I find the app all but useless for looking at details of the product I'm interested in ordering. I get more info in a cleaner format using the website.

Only reason I use the app for topping up Wallet is because their programmers managed to screw up that functionality on the website.

6 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I see the occasional "coins" discount show up when I go to pay for an order. All my orders are via the website rather than the app, so the coins are still somehow getting applied to my account.

The reason I don't use the app for anything but topping up my Lazada Wallet is because I find the app all but useless for looking at details of the product I'm interested in ordering. I get more info in a cleaner format using the website.

Only reason I use the app for topping up Wallet is because their programmers managed to screw up that functionality on the website.

You are 100% correct.....

A desktop is 1000% better for looking at things.....But Anything you save in your cart from the desktop will also be saved on the cart on the app.......

So very easy to buy from the app...

Lazadas app has ALL the discounts.....The desktop website hardly has any.....

6 minutes ago, biggles said:

The coins seem to have an expiry time so unless u buy regularly you don't get the benefit.

I prefer Lazada as they have COD, if the item doesn't arrive you don't have the hassle of trying to get your money back. 

Lots of scam sites, ridiculous, low prices where the seller wants you to pay outside the Lazada system. No cod there! 

I've been lucky in that I've not encountered a seller that wanted me to pay outside the system. Something I would never do as Lazada has a very good system for handling returns and refunds. For that reason I never bother with COD, but instead always use their Lazada Wallet system for payment.

14 minutes ago, fforest said:

You are 100% correct.....

A desktop is 1000% better for looking at things.....But Anything you save in your cart from the desktop will also be saved on the cart on the app.......

So very easy to buy from the app...

Lazadas app has ALL the discounts.....The desktop website hardly has any.....

Forgot to mention the same seller promo coupons are also available on their website, so I'll always check to see and use any that are available when I order.

Here are a few examples of my Lazada orders....After I figured out how the app discounts worked....

Powder juice mix 

Total Summary
Subtotal(6 Items)
฿692.22
Shipping Fee
฿125.00
Lazada Voucher
-฿94.26
Shipping Fee Voucher
-฿40.00
Shop Voucher
-฿50.00
coins
-฿13.84

Total฿619.12

Total Summary
Subtotal(1 Item)
฿84.99
Shipping Fee
฿38.00
Shipping Fee Voucher
-฿38.00

Total(VAT Incl.)฿84.99

Paid by Cash on Delivery

Organic Beetroot Powder 

Total Summary
Subtotal(1 Item)
฿122.00
Shipping Fee
฿38.00
Shipping Fee Voucher
-฿38.00

Total฿122.00

Paid by Cash on Delivery

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I've been lucky in that I've not encountered a seller that wanted me to pay outside the system. Something I would never do as Lazada has a very good system for handling returns and refunds. For that reason I never bother with COD, but instead always use their Lazada Wallet system for payment.

I just pay with my debit card.  The few times I needed a refund it was restored to my account within a week. 

The main reason I don't use COD is we're out and about a lot in the daytime.  When your purchase is already paid for they'll just leave the package with the gate guards and we'll pick it up when we get home.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I thought that Lazada Wallet was not available to Farang. Has this changed or did you come up with a work around?

19 minutes ago, ChiFlyer said:

I thought that Lazada Wallet was not available to Farang. Has this changed or did you come up with a work around?

Farangs can use the wallet now....That is if you don't mind some pointless hoop jumping.......I am not much of a hoop jumper myself, so I don't use it....

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tko said:

I just pay with my debit card.  The few times I needed a refund it was restored to my account within a week. 

The main reason I don't use COD is we're out and about a lot in the daytime.  When your purchase is already paid for they'll just leave the package with the gate guards and we'll pick it up when we get home.

I do the same for pretty much the same reasons. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

As @fforest posted I believe foreigners can now use Wallet. Back when they started enforcing the govt's "know your customer" rule the system would only accept a Thai National ID number, so I used my lady's ID.

I like Wallet for the convenience of payment. It also used to offer an occasional bonus credit when you used the system, but it's been probably a year since they've had any promo connected to Wallet.

• Great Info 2

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Screenshot_20231115-064620_Lazada.jpg

Nothing wrong with chasing Lazada Coins as a form of entertainment, but spending a a few minutes a day to earn 40 Coins (4B) isn't enough of an incentive for me.

As an aside, Lazada runs promotions every month on the day that matches the month number. So for for December that would be 12/12. If you're thinking about ordering sometime in the week leading up to one of these promotions it can often times be worth holding off until the promo day to order. Usually the seller has a banner above the itme price advertising the fact the item will be discounted on the promo day, so you'll know if ahead of time if the item you're interested in is going to go on sale.

20 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Nothing wrong with chasing Lazada Coins as a form of entertainment, but spending a a few minutes a day to earn 40 Coins (4B) isn't enough of an incentive for me.

As an aside, Lazada runs promotions every month on the day that matches the month number. So for for December that would be 12/12. If you're thinking about ordering sometime in the week leading up to one of these promotions it can often times be worth holding off until the promo day to order. Usually the seller has a banner above the itme price advertising the fact the item will be discounted on the promo day, so you'll know if ahead of time if the item you're interested in is going to go on sale.

This is true and I do this too.....But the great thing is the coins and vouchers still work on the 11-11  12-12  4-4 etc days so mix it all in and you can score some very seriously discounted stuff..

Edited by fforest

Just now, fforest said:

This is true and I do this too.....But the great thing is the coins and vouchers still work on the 11-11  12-12  4-4 days so mix it all in and you can score some very seriously discounted stuff..

I remember the old days when I used to sit around cuting coupons out of the newspaper. The big day was Sunday as that was the day when stores packed the newspaper with their respective coupons. Simpler times, when Start Trek communicators were still Sci Fi.

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I remember the old days when I used to sit around cuting coupons out of the newspaper. The big day was Sunday as that was the day when stores packed the newspaper with their respective coupons. Simpler times, when Start Trek communicators were still Sci Fi.

image.jpeg

Well yea...lol.....

But the main point I have been trying to make in this thread is they give you free coins and gems every day just for checking in and doing nothing....Maybe 10 seconds of time to get the free ones....

And more if you want to do stupid tasks, but this is not necessary....

• 1 month later...
LOTUS latex mattress

Maybe no ones interested but again you can really save a bunch of money if you milk the free shipping and vouchers on Lazada...I saved  979 baht on this recent order if I was also paying for shipping.......Some of these vouchers can only be found on your phone not on a PC...

Total Summary
Subtotal(1 Item)
฿2,590.00
Shipping Fee
฿250.00
Lazada Voucher
-฿328.50
Shipping Fee Promotion
-฿250.00
Shop Voucher
-฿400.00

Total฿1,861.50
Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just to keep all you people updated on the big Lazada discounts -Even if no one cares...lol

First I am still learning all the little tricks to snag the vouchers...But I think I got it just about figured out....

Lazada has a real good voucher every day for 150 baht off a 599 order store wide.....The voucher becomes active at 10 and 20 hours every day there is a countdown clock you can see when you click the voucher button on you phone....

This voucher has loads of people in Thailand trying to snag it every day and its gone in about 1 second.....I have been unsuccessful snagging this one until today....The trick to snag the voucher is to start repeatedly clicking the accept button rapid fire a few seconds before the the voucher is available at 10 and 20 hours......If you wait a few seconds too long and the voucher is gone and you miss out....

All this may seem stupid but many 1,000s of baht can be saved if you buy often....

• Great Info 1

11 minutes ago, fforest said:

Just to keep all you people updated on the big Lazada discounts -Even if no one cares...lol

First I am still learning all the little tricks to snag the vouchers...But I think I got it just about figured out....

Lazada has a real good voucher every day for 150 baht off a 599 order store wide.....The voucher becomes active at 10 and 20 hours every day there is a countdown clock you can see when you click the voucher button on you phone....

This voucher has loads of people in Thailand trying to snag it every day and its gone in about 1 second.....I have been unsuccessful snagging this one until today....The trick to snag the voucher is to start repeatedly clicking the accept button rapid fire a few seconds before the the voucher is available at 10 and 20 hours......If you wait a few seconds too long and the voucher is gone and you miss out....

All this may seem stupid but many 1,000s of baht can be saved if you buy often....

That's all well and good, but are you buying things you need and wanted, or are you falling into their marketing trap of making impulse purchases for the sake of grabbing a discount.

Just now, forcebwithu said:

That's all well and good, but are you buying things you need and wanted, or are you falling into their marketing trap of making impulse purchases for the sake of grabbing a discount.

I never buy stuff willy-nilly......EVER......

I changed condos about a month ago and I have been on a bit of a buying spree .....

The bed was a little to hard so a topper was very needed, one fan did not cut it in the bigger condo so I bought another....Then there were the water filters... The LED lighting sucked in the condo so I bought incandescent  bla bla bla.....I think my buying spree is winding down now...lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fforest said:

I never buy stuff willy-nilly......EVER......

I changed condos about a month ago and I have been on a bit of a buying spree .....

The bed was a little to hard so a topper was very needed, one fan did not cut it in the bigger condo so I bought another....Then there were the water filters... The LED lighting sucked in the condo so I bought incandescent  bla bla bla.....I think my buying spree is winding down now...lol

Same here, although I will admit to browsing the seller's product list to see if there's anything else I might need. I figure as long as I'm paying for the shipping for the item that brought me to their store in the first place I might as well see if there's anything else I need that I can add to the order without bumping up the shipping cost too much, if at all.

But this post about paying for shipping is off topic, so to bring it back on topic I'm happy to report I scored free shipping last week on an order, plus another 309B discount! Of course the fact the item I purchased cost 15,289B had nothing to do with the promos. :default_biggrin:

What I bought was a really nice ergonomic office chair to replace the two year old chair the wheel broke off. This has been a fatal flaw in the chairs I've bought as it has happened about every 2-3 years with each new chair I buy. Probably because the legs are made out of plastic instead of metal.

Since I spend a lot of hours in front of the computer I figured this time I'd cough of up the extra dosh for a very comfortable and hopefully high quality chair.

One annoyance with the purchase is the long shipping time. I bought it from a seller in Bangkok and the seller made it clear in the listing the delivery service is by the store. What they didn't specify, and I didn't find out until I inquired after waiting five days for the chair to arrive is that for some reason the earliest I can expect to see the chair is the 22nd, eleven days after placing the order. I wonder if they're walking the chair from Bangkok to Pattaya.

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Same here, although I will admit to browsing the seller's product list to see if there's anything else I might need. I figure as long as I'm paying for the shipping for the item that brought me to their store in the first place I might as well see if there's anything else I need that I can add to the order without bumping up the shipping cost too much, if at all.

But this post about paying for shipping is off topic, so to bring it back on topic I'm happy to report I scored free shipping last week on an order, plus another 309B discount! Of course the fact the item I purchased cost 15,289B had nothing to do with the promos. :default_biggrin:

What I bought was a really nice ergonomic office chair to replace the two year old chair the wheel broke off. This has been a fatal flaw in the chairs I've bought as it has happened about every 2-3 years with each new chair I buy. Probably because the legs are made out of plastic instead of metal.

Since I spend a lot of hours in front of the computer I figured this time I'd cough of up the extra dosh for a very comfortable and hopefully high quality chair.

One annoyance with the purchase is the long shipping time. I bought it from a seller in Bangkok and the seller made it clear in the listing the delivery service is by the store. What they didn't specify, and I didn't find out until I inquired after waiting five days for the chair to arrive is that for some reason the earliest I can expect to see the chair is the 22nd, eleven days after placing the order. I wonder if they're walking the chair from Bangkok to Pattaya.

I have been suspicious of self delivery orders but every one of them has worked out good for me so far...

The whole Lazada and Shopee voucher and coin thing is kind of a hot mess to figure out how it all works.....But as long as the vouchers keep working there are some very good savings to be had....Especially on the 2-2  3-3  4-4 etc. days.......

Good job getting the chair discount......

Except for a few buys that would not discount to matter what I tried, with most products I do seem to find discounts or at least free shipping ..

53 minutes ago, fforest said:

I have been suspicious of self delivery orders but every one of them has worked out good for me so far...

The whole Lazada and Shopee voucher and coin thing is kind of a hot mess to figure out how it all works.....But as long as the vouchers keep working there are some very good savings to be had....Especially on the 2-2  3-3  4-4 etc. days.......

Good job getting the chair discount......

Except for a few buys that would not discount to matter what I tried, with most products I do seem to find discounts or at least free shipping ..

The only problem with self delivery is there's no real time tracking available. It requires a message to the seller to find out the delivery status and time to deliver. I suspect they try to accumulate orders to the various cities and only send out the truck when they have enough orders to pay for the truck cost to a particular city.