Free Shipping on Lazada only takes a few minutes a day.....

fforest

I forgot to say how the Lucky Egg vouchers work on Lazada...

The Lucky Egg vouchers are ( C team ) vouchers that range from 6 to 50 baht.....And the supply is kind of random, so they are not all that great....

You get these vouchers by logging in every day and collecting gems which you can then use to buy the vouchers....

Also the Lucky Egg vouchers seem to sell out pretty fast....

The only way these vouchers can be used is if you do your product search through the search box on the Lucky Egg page....These vouchers will not work any other way...

In a nutshell if you have no interest in the Lucky Egg vouchers your not missing much......

But for anyone looking for discounts, I thought I should at least post how the Lucky Egg vouchers worked.....

I also want to change what I said before in this thread...I said there was no free shipping on Shoppee.....That was wrong....There are SOME  free shipping vouchers sometimes..

But Shopee is just much tighter about handing out free shipping vouchers and discount vouchers than Lazada is.....

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

One last comment on getting nice discounts on Lazada and Shopee...

If someone does not want to put in a effort to collect coins, gems at least go for the free shipping......Which can ONLY be found by ordering on your phone...

About 85-90% of my orders are free shipping.....Sometimes you have to switch sellers to find one with the free shipping......... I would say only 10-15% of my orders I cant milk Lazada or Shopee for any kind of discount...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Yes I know no one here cares about saving money on Lazada or Shopee but  hey, I am going to keep everyone updated anyways...

Lazada as been absolutely destroying Shopee with all their fantastic  discounts and vouchers (I save about 20-40-60  baht on every small order with Lazada )......Folks its been a bloodbath for Shopee...

Today Shopee hit back hard they introduced a program where if people watch stupid videos for 30 minutes they can earn about 20 baht a day in coin (which is the same as baht)....So in one week thats 140 baht in free shopping money can the earned....

I have no plans to watch stupid videos every day.....But its nice to see Shopee fighting back with a decent discount program....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Total Summary
Subtotal(1 Item)
฿394.00
Shipping Fee
฿53.00
Shipping Fee Voucher
-฿53.00
coins
-฿19.70
LazRewards Balance
-฿170.11

Total(VAT Incl.)฿204.19

Paid by Cash on Delivery

I dont want to bore you guys by posting things I buy with the discounts but I thought I would post this one......

Its the best % percentage wise discount I have ever got...

This Syrup sells for 415 normally but I caught a sales day so the price was 394.......

Then after all the discounts I only paid 204 baht or about 50% of the price and they gave me free shipping to boot...lol

I get good savings on all orders, but this one is a record breaker.....

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, fforest said:

Total Summary
Subtotal(1 Item)
฿394.00
Shipping Fee
฿53.00
Shipping Fee Voucher
-฿53.00
coins
-฿19.70
LazRewards Balance
-฿170.11

Total(VAT Incl.)฿204.19

Paid by Cash on Delivery

I dont want to bore you guys by posting things I buy with the discounts but I thought I would post this one......

Its the best % percentage wise discount I have ever got...

This Syrup sells for 415 normally but I caught a sales day so the price was 394.......

Then after all the discounts I only paid 204 baht or about 50% of the price and they gave me free shipping to boot...lol

I get good savings on all orders, but this one is a record breaker.....

That seems quite pricey for a bottle of flavored sugar water. How does Monin compare to Hale's at around 40 - 50B/bottle?

As an aside: I use Hale's to make my own cherry flavored diet coke. Just a couple of capfuls in a bottle of large diet coke is all it takes.

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

That seems quite pricey for a bottle of flavored sugar water. How does Monin compare to Hale's at around 40 - 50B/bottle?

As an aside: I use Hale's to make my own cherry flavored diet coke. Just a couple of capfuls in a bottle of large diet coke is all it takes.

image.jpeg

Hales is not bad.....I have used it many times in the past....Your right it is a much better deal for a run-of-the-mill flavoring...

But I needed the flavor White Chocolate for something I am making.....

And Monin seemed to offer the best value and it seemed to have the least amount of chemical crapola in the mix compared to the others for the White Chocolate flavor....So I went with Monin....

• Like 1