t shirt printer

thunder367

I know my next trip I am getting a few made saying Eric in Thai script….Figure it should be a good icebreaker, you know in case my good looks and 1000’s of baht aren’t enough for the ladies, anymore

IMG_0736.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I know my next trip I am getting a few made saying Eric in Thai script….Figure it should be a good icebreaker, you know in case my good looks and 1000’s of baht aren’t enough for the ladies, anymore

IMG_0736.jpeg

Haha it's perfect. I wanted to capture the audio from google translate and post here - but too complicated. A few 1000s as a back up plan won't go amiss

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thunder367 said:

looking for someone who does t shirt prints one off mainly anyknow of anyone in pattaya plz

There is a place in Pattaya Night Bazaar which offers this service.

6 hours ago, thunder367 said:

looking for someone who does t shirt prints one off mainly anyknow of anyone in pattaya plz

I understand that you are looking for a T shirt printer but if you wanted something more longterm and smarter I got a couple of shirts made at a tailers in Pattaya with the logo I wanted on the pocket.

At the time I was working in Namibia and became a Stormers (Super 14s) fan because all the locals were Blue Bulls supporters (English logic at play there!) and I wanted something smart and light to wear at work's functions mainly as a wind-up....

So I put my Stormers rugby shirt in the photocopier and took the design to the tailers.

I was more than happy with what they did. It wasn't a badge sewn on but something they created and sewn in, perfectly clear design and smart as a carrot !!! 

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I understand that you are looking for a T shirt printer but if you wanted something more longterm and smarter I got a couple of shirts made at a tailers in Pattaya with the logo I wanted on the pocket.

At the time I was working in Namibia and became a Stormers (Super 14s) fan because all the locals were Blue Bulls supporters (English logic at play there!) and I wanted something smart and light to wear at work's functions mainly as a wind-up....

So I put my Stormers rugby shirt in the photocopier and took the design to the tailers.

I was more than happy with what they did. It wasn't a badge sewn on but something they created and sewn in, perfectly clear design and smart as a carrot !!! 

just been to slash concert was hoping they have a t shirt with just the bangkok date on back like they at certain shows ive been to back in uk.hoping to get one made with a pic of the ticket token u get here on front the just bangkok date with slash under it on back.as im off to the uk manchester show on 2nd april.yep i know it a bit geeky but got to be done to show off

• Great Info 1

On 3/15/2024 at 6:46 PM, Zeb said:

T TSirts Google Map.jpgT TSirts Google Photo.jpg

thank you for the recommdation.went seen this guy yesterday he was very help and has text me with final print after working on it for 24hrs.i ok it and he has sort things out now for them to be printed off.having 3 done in total 1 for me and 2 for girlfriend and a mate who did not get chance to go but asked me to get him one.this one he does not know about

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2024 at 5:14 AM, Golfingboy said:

IMG_0736.jpeg