Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I just watched this on Disney, strange but a good watch.

IMG_0214.jpeg

I'm almost finished s2 of Welcome to Wrexham  ... really enjoyed it 

Shogun next , then Star Wars channel , The Mandalorian has been recommended to me ... , I've also missed a couple of the more recent films 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/30/2024 at 1:08 AM, ChiFlyer said:

I am downloading Shogun through IPT. I have not started to watch it as of yet. I am probably a month away from that. It has an IMDB of 9.3, which is unusually high. The offer stands for an IPT invite.

The final episode is now available on IPT so started binge watching the series last night. Got through three episodes. A lot of main characters to keep track of making it difficult to remember who's who, but still a very good series.

• Great Info 1

Dune 2 (2024) IMDB 8.7 is available for download from IPT. I have downloaded it, but will be unlikely to get around to watching it for a while. At 2:45:47 it is a significant time commitment.

I have some somewhat serious oral surgery coming up in mid-May. I may well hold off on this movie until then. I guess I will provide an enlightened analysis about what it is like to view this movie while nodding out on pain killers. 🙂 

• Sad 2