What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

On 7/1/2021 at 12:28 AM, Tommaso_Turek said:

Barenboim and Stern,. Mozart, Beethoven and Haydn. Any culture types here?

I was brought up on the classics. 
My favourite is Brooks Violin concerto No 1. Some of Mahlers works move me as well. 🤗

On 6/26/2021 at 8:16 AM, Lantern said:

I see Adam from the Cherry Bar has put together a new vid from pics he took over the last few years. Was surprised to see myself make an appearance. Most likely there are a few of other members also.

Thanks, there are some very good people on there that have since passed away. I'd love to know how Murgatroyd is doing. Lovely man! He moved to the Ayuthaya area I think but his wife got cancer and it drained his resources so he returned to UK. Bless him! 

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Thanks, there are some very good people on there that have since passed away. I'd love to know how Murgatroyd is doing. Lovely man! He moved to the Ayuthaya area I think but his wife got cancer and it drained his resources so he returned to UK. Bless him! 

Gosh that’s an old PA name . I remember him used to dress as a pirate I recollect to ?

11 hours ago, AJSP said:

Gosh that’s an old PA name . I remember him used to dress as a pirate I recollect to ?

7 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep. He is on that vid. He is the one dressed as a pirate!

I am still in touch with Capn Murg, albeit mostly on FB and infrequently. I last saw him, with George (Skygod) at Murgs house in Bang Bo but that would be several years ago now. As I say, he uses FB should anyone wish to get in touch.

Anyway, getting back on topic 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Whitespider said:

I am still in touch with Capn Murg, albeit mostly on FB and infrequently. I last saw him, with George (Skygod) at Murgs house in Bang Bo but that would be several years ago now. As I say, he uses FB should anyone wish to get in touch.

Anyway, getting back on topic 🙂 

Sadly that would be too many years ago because SkyGod died too early in his life... Murg and I got on fine.......In fact we got on very well mainly because we were polar opposites. Ex special forces meets the kindest man in the world.