What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

On 3/9/2023 at 6:40 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

@Glasseyebloody 'ell mate you should do a soundtrack of all your best choices and stick it on in a bar ...THIS is what Treetown needs !!

Thanks mate.

I'm actually working toward putting together kind of a set up in my house. It's a work in progress and I'm not exactly sure how it will come out in the end. 

One thing I do know though.... My neighbors may not like me much once I get things cranked up. I may have to do a little sound proofing in the main room, and keep respectable hours. 

Currently I'm the quietest crib on the block. Paybacks a bitch !  lol

There is so much damn good music out there, and it's easy and fun to share it. Folks can take it or leave it. I sure enjoy it when fellas post a blast from the past that I haven't heard for a while. Keeps the memory bank active. Much of my music membrane was formulated between the ages of 13-17 (early, mid-70s).

• Thumbs Up 3

26 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Fantastic!

I have memories of Thursday nights at a Catterick Garrison hotel club in the 70s .. but buggered if I can think of the name of it ... Looking at the map nowadays it is about a mile East of the main roundabout ... I think!

There was a movie about Northern Soul a few years ago, can't even remember the storyline so no chance to find it. 

• Great Info 1

On 3/10/2023 at 5:25 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

I've never really been a fan of Prince but this imo is GOOD, BLOODY GOOD lol

Saw him live in the 90’s. Incredible performer and musician. One of the most gifted musicians and composers to ever walk planet Earth.

• Thumbs Up 1