Thai Vloggers

Aqualung

6 hours ago, KhunDon said:

Either way I wish him luck, he’s gonna need it. 
Maybe a Go Fund Me page would help and would allow him to stay. I’ve seen some requests on there for money for much less deserving people. 

Someone already did that for him , raised about $23,000 , plus I think she had life insurance with the car etc , so if he's careful that should last him a while in Issan , plus youtube monies 

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I think he will try to stay , at least the first few years ..

there's an income to be had via utube and any other SM apps ...

I wish him well , although it's not the type of channel that will attract me 

if he is making 5K baht amonth on YT he is doing well.  not really worth doing except for pleasureI am afraid

• Like 1
  • Great Info 2

13 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

if he is making 5K baht amonth on YT he is doing well.  not really worth doing except for pleasureI am afraid

Do you think the Pattaya YouTubers do it for pleasure... 555 there must be money to be made , can't imagine Phil commenting on Thai girls playing pool a few times a week for giggles 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Anyone looking at ''Vlogging a dead horse'' ? He certainly is controversial to put it mildly.

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I can't stand him personally, watched a couple and that was enough 

Always saw the guy for what he is, a disrespectful low life. But he crossed a line with a video he put up complaining about being overcharged for parking in Vietnam (link to a reddit post with the video).

With the extremely vile comments he made to the parking attendant he showed the world that he is the walking definition of a sick low life.

He's also a coward as I doubt very much he would have said what he did if there was any chance someone around him understood English. For sure they would have cleaned his clock on the spot if they understood the horrible words coming out of his mouth.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Always saw the guy for what he is, a disrespectful low life. But he crossed a line with a video he put up complaining about being overcharged for parking in Vietnam (link to a reddit post with the video).

With the extremely vile comments he made to the parking attendant he showed the world that he is the walking definition of a sick low life.

He's also a coward as I doubt very much he would have said what he did if there was any chance someone around him understood English. For sure they would have cleaned his clock on the spot if they understood the horrible words coming out of his mouth.

Watched about 30 seconds of that , what a c**t 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

It's a damn shame that the people of these tropical countries where so many of us have visited for years, or now have made our homes there, have to be subjected to the absolute worst displays of vile, ugly and disgusting behavior by Westerners.

Watching that video was enough for this guy to show what an abject bottom feeder of a man he is.

His mouth will get him in some real trouble one day.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

One of the original Thai vloggers is back in Patts , Geoff Carter

Tackling the No.1 expat issue there😀

Watched circa 40 expats queueing up for free party bar food the other night (won't mention the bar as it's one I really like), and others grousing about the length of the queue.

I gave up queueing for free dinners when I left school!!! 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Watched circa 40 expats queueing up for free party bar food the other night (won't mention the bar as it's one I really like), and others grousing about the length of the queue.

Haha nice observation

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/14/2023 at 7:47 AM, Stillearly said:

Do you think the Pattaya YouTubers do it for pleasure... 555 there must be money to be made , can't imagine Phil commenting on Thai girls playing pool a few times a week for giggles 😂

Oh I know they arent making much.  as Iwe run a you tube channel  that has around 280 thousand views a month.  so I know what comes in.

but the yt boys here with the bar stuff do it behind paywalls, so you PAY to see their content as a member.. that extra income for sure, as in bar videos, they are usually demonetized by youtube anyway

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 10/14/2023 at 8:26 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

I don't think i would have had a house built on that land knowing what he knows ?

as I am lookng to do similar one day I watched all his vids.  house is built now and have to say they have been a great series. ups and downs with honesty  and good subject for anyone thnking of moving over here to the sticks

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/14/2023 at 7:53 AM, Stillearly said:

The guys sending cash in I think 555

There was a scene in "Breaking Bad" that reminds me of this. Saul concocted a scheme having Walt set up a fund raising site. Walt conned his son into setting up the site. Saul hired some Ruskie dark shadow computer hack guy that could send "donations" from multiple sources from around the world. Small donations slowly trickled in and then picked up over time. 

Money laundering.

Poor kid (Walt's son) thought it was all legit.

Looking back Walt Jr. was one of my favorite characters. Such a good hearted kid with so much against him. Always trying to do the right thing but getting royally screwed over by those he loved the most.

• Like 1