yea .. I gave her baht

code_slayer_bkk

There is a gal that was part of my past ... a good gal .. but she is f**ked up .. a meth ( yaba ) freak ... I remember when she first started this shit ... and the problems it caused between us .. she is just a weak minded person .. f**k me ... but, a really beautiful woman .. really!

We lived together a fairly long time .. maybe I f***d up that sent her off the rails .. not certain I know for sure but, she still makes me sad ..

For many years we talk occasionally .. the time before last time she tried to make this compelling plea .. to try and get back in my life .. I told her no fucking way .. I am happy and don't need your bullshit .. for many years I have Beach gal .. no f**king way ..

Anyway she asked me for baht  ..  I told her I would give her 50K baht .. please stop .. you bring up to many bad memories ... I told Beach gal .. she got on the phone with her ... they yaked for a while ..

I got back on the phone with her and told her F**king enough .. this gal knows me ..when I say enough she knows I mean what I say ...

So, I sent her baht .. this gal used to be a really beautiful person .. inside and out .. f**k me .. it has made me a little sad to see what she has turned into ..

I told her I delete your number .. which I did .. I don't need or want drama in my life ... she f***d up losing me as a friend ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

Why give her baht if you know she is a yabba head even if she used to be a good girl?

I know we all need a break sometimes , but i've known enough junkies (and I know you have from what i've read)

I wouldn't trust a single one to do the right thing..

Edited by roomark
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

There is a gal that was part of my past ... a good gal .. but she is f**ked up .. a meth ( yaba ) freak ... I remember when she first started this shit ... and the problems it caused between us .. she is just a weak minded person .. f**k me ... but, a really beautiful woman .. really!

We lived together a fairly long time .. maybe I f***d up that sent her off the rails .. not certain I know for sure but, she still makes me sad ..

For many years we talk occasionally .. the time before last time she tried to make this compelling plea .. to try and get back in my life .. I told her no fucking way .. I am happy and don't need your bullshit .. for many years I have Beach gal .. no f**king way ..

Anyway she asked me for baht  ..  I told her I would give her 50K baht .. please stop .. you bring up to many bad memories ... I told Beach gal .. she got on the phone with her ... they yaked for a while ..

I got back on the phone with her and told her F**king enough .. this gal knows me ..when I say enough she knows I mean what I say ...

So, I sent her baht .. this gal used to be a really beautiful person .. inside and out .. f**k me .. it has made me a little sad to see what she has turned into ..

I told her I delete your number .. which I did .. I don't need or want drama in my life ... she f***d up losing me as a friend ...

Sorry mate but I know you know a lot more than me about junkies ( I had an ex who is a junkie ) and you don't need telling but I know and you know and anyone who knows anything about junkies will tell you that if you give them an inch they'll take 10 miles back. If you sent her 50k then I'm afraid I've lost a lot of respect for you there and yes I know that you won't care a shit about it but to me you did wrong.

Read that other thread on here where someone's having big problems with his junkie niece.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Sorry mate but I know you know a lot more than me about junkies ( I had an ex who is a junkie ) and you don't need telling but I know and you know and anyone who knows anything about junkies will tell you that if you give them an inch they'll take 10 miles back. If you sent her 50k then I'm afraid I've lost a lot of respect for you there and yes I know that you won't care a shit about it but to me you did wrong.

Read that other thread on here where someone's having big problems with his junkie niece.

Yea .. I know exactly what you are saying ... very sorry, I lost your respect ... seriously !

I am not still sure why I did it .. baht doesn't mean anything to me ... I have plenty ... for others, it is their religion

I know I did wrong .. you can never satisfy a junkie .. I just gave it to her ... it has been bothering me all day .. and I mean all day ... I have been consumed thinking about it ....

Maybe I was thinking "smoke yourself" to death .. get the f**k out of my life ... jeez

Sorry I let you down ..

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea .. I know exactly what you are saying ... very sorry, I lost your respect ... seriously !

I am not still sure why I did it .. baht doesn't mean anything to me ... I have plenty ... for others, it is their religion

I know I did wrong .. you can never satisfy a junkie .. I just gave it to her ... it has been bothering me all day .. and I mean all day ... I 

Well you gained a bit back with that reply 555. I was dreading it when I saw a notification saying you'd quoted me !

3 hours ago, roomark said:

Why give her baht if you know she is a yabba head even if she used to be a good girl?

I know we all need a break sometimes , but i've known enough junkies (and I know you have from what i've read)

I wouldn't trust a single one to do the right thing..

I am really not sure why I did what I did ... you are right ... 

"I wouldn't trust a single one to do the right thing "

I know that ... I was just hoping to get her out of my hair ...  finally .. because I really did care for this gal ... f**k me !

I don't know ... what I was thinking at the time ... but, I did what I did .. time for me to get on down the road .. just erase these thoughts .. just live my life in a good way

2 of my best friends in my life died of heroin doses when we were all 18 .. ( I never did .. I could never understand putting a needle in my arm or leg  ) ... i grew up around junkies ( NY was flooded with them )  ... I still have a soft spot in me .. which I know is wrong ... but, it is still there

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I am really not sure why I did what I did ... you are right ... 

"I wouldn't trust a single one to do the right thing "

I know that ... I was just hoping to get her out of my hair ...  finally .. because I really did care for this gal ... f**k me !

I don't know ... what I was thinking at the time ... but, I did what I did .. time for me to get on down the road .. just erase these thoughts .. just live my life in a good way

2 of my best friends in my life died of heroin doses when we were all 18 .. ( I never did .. I could never understand putting a needle in my arm or leg  ) ... i grew up around junkies ( NY was flooded with them )  ... I still have a soft spot in me .. which I know is wrong ... but, it is still there

I've had good mates die from heroin too in their twenties , just an absolute waste of life when I think how close we were as kids and then dead all for a hit..

It's the lies, stealing and all the bullshit I could never put up with .

56 minutes ago, roomark said:

I've had good mates die from heroin too in their twenties , just an absolute waste of life when I think how close we were as kids and then dead all for a hit..

It's the lies, stealing and all the bullshit I could never put up with .

Yea, I agree with you .. the lies .. I fucking hate a liar .. stand the f**k up .. speak the truth .. be a man .. unless you get busted by cops .. the keep your fucking mouth shut

For sure Bro .. I think we all came to close to this when we grew up ..  I was surrounded by junkies and all of their petty bullshit,  the Mob ( never mind them -- at least you could deal ) .. all types of gangs , armed robbers, everyone had a gun ... me also  .. f**k me the list could go on ... NY ( Brooklyn) was a pretty hard place ... walk out your front door in the morning and see someone passed out on your doorsteps .. walk over them .. or try to get them the f**k out of there ... 

We are lucky Bro .. we got the f**k out .. and we all occasionally makes mistakes ( like I did today  -- giving baht ) I am still trying to rationalize what I did .. ok .. I did what I did .. I always have a glimmer of hope .. wasted hope though ... I know I f***d up .. and I am beating myself up ...  worse than the hardest fight I ever got into ..

Ok .. it is over and done .. lick my wounds and get on down the road in a strong way .. it was never about the baht ...

Still hard for me see how she has wasted her life .. f**k me !

• Thumbs Up 1

"We are lucky Bro .. we got the f**k out .. and we all occasionally makes mistakes ( like I did today  -- giving baht ) I am still trying to rationalize what I did .. ok .. I did what I did .. I always have a glimmer of hope .. wasted hope though ... I know I f***d up .. and I am beating myself up ...  worse than the hardest fight I ever got into .."

Khun J,

stop the bullshit mate, you don't have to explain youself to this board.

deep down you are a soft bugger with morals,giving money to a freak is under normal times a BIG NO,NO.

but this lady was once the apple of your life,

a bad one maybe,but somewhere in her,is the lady you had major feelings for,and if we can't help a friend out we may as well top ourselves,i hate freaks with a passion,but have at times helped out one or two.

I tried to help one,he was from a family that lost their 3 kids to the hammer,2 overdose and him murdered on the street over a deal gone bad,i took him along with my younger brother to PI when they they was 19,shit I had to watch him ,because he was after gear,but we survived the 20 night stay.

respect to ya, Joe.

regards

grayray

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

If someone doesn't want feedback , why bother posting an attention grabbing topic ... ? 

Of course we could limit all the post on the bath bus prices, the cheap breakfast, and how all them girls are soo fantastic....

But hey, admit ... that would be bloody boring ?

"Attention grabbing" ? You don't know Code ....  

3 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Of course we could limit all the post on the bath bus prices, the cheap breakfast, and how all them girls are soo fantastic....

But hey, admit ... that would be bloody boring ?

"Attention grabbing" ? You don't know Code ....  

I was referring to your observations rather than codes thread