The Innocence Project

nampla69

I love Joe Rogan shit but I think I started crying first at 27 minutes as I hate injustice.

This is what makes America great and still the shining city on hill.

If you are not gone at 27 minutes ....... I was this is awesome guys. I knew lots about this before but to hear these two top lads ........ and wow Kamala Harris gets a new ass ripped out of her.

This is the very best of the USA ............... love your country so much my daughter is half-American. So yeah ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

In some ways I want to save that for later but damn I want to hear it. Joe is badass, he also has such humanity it is sometimes hard to equate that with him no nonsense image

Dammit, I'll give it a listen now. there will probably be an edit @30 min into this post.

Edit, it took 26 mins. F*ck.That is some serious mis justice there, and it begs a question about US Law enforcement.

Jesus.

Edited by Butch
  • Great Info 1

Just watched it last night.

Great episode.
i listen to Rogan when I’m heading off to sleep.

Rogan,Corolla,Sam Harris,Eric Weinstein,Bill Burr,Jimmy Dore....all have good stuff.

Be a good new thread that.Favouitte podcasts.👍

• Like 2

On 8/6/2020 at 10:46 PM, nampla69 said:

I love Joe Rogan shit but I think I started crying first at 27 minutes as I hate injustice.

This is what makes America great and still the shining city on hill.

If you are not gone at 27 minutes ....... I was this is awesome guys. I knew lots about this before but to hear these two top lads ........ and wow Kamala Harris gets a new ass ripped out of her.

This is the very best of the USA ............... love your country so much my daughter is half-American. So yeah ...

That's amazing Namps, TFP.

I put the vid on thinking I'll listen to half an hour, but I was hooked and watched the whole thing, start to finish, non-stop. Those 2 guys are brilliant. Articulate, to the point and put the cases over so well. Really enjoyed it and crikey it makes you think. There go I but for the grace of God . . . 

• Like 1