Why I married a Thai lady

AussieBob

7 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

No problem at all mate and no issue with it, let’s just acknowledge it 👍👍👏👏🤗 🤗

For me the age difference is 14 years - she is over 50 and I am over 60. But it does look like she is only 30!!

The worst/best example I ever saw was a bloke walking strutting down Pattaya beach who must have been mid 80s, with a young Thai girl who was as bored a sheite and constantly doing something with her phone - probably Facebook.     

25 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

I think it fair to say on behalf of us all - that is a bonus.   Although some blokes went a bit 'too young' (30+ years difference) - but if it works and both happy, then what is the problem?   I never met a millionaire or billionaire who was with an older ugly woman - except their mum or sister :default_biggrin:

Hugh Jackman? But except for him, I can’t think of too many. One category that totally fits the stereotype for me, are the PGA golfers. How many times I’ve seen a relative unknown player, with horrible teeth and needing a haircut, sink the winning putt, and an absolute fox just runs out to greet him on the final green. Billy Mayfair comes to mind back in the 90’s. Most athletes honestly, settle down with some nice arm candy

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

For me the age difference is 14 years - she is over 50 and I am over 60. But it does look like she is only 30!!

The worst/best example I ever saw was a bloke walking strutting down Pattaya beach who must have been mid 80s, with a young Thai girl who was as bored a sheite and constantly doing something with her phone - probably Facebook.     

That’s going to be me in 2055! Yeah baby! 

24F8C08B-D40C-4CB7-A4FA-F24B4758A976.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Are you implying there are multiple Roberts on the island?

Believe it or not there is another one in this regional town as well - and we use the same medical clinic.  Must have been a very popular name back in the 50s.

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Hugh Jackman? But except for him, I can’t think of too many. One category that totally fits the stereotype for me, are the PGA golfers. How many times I’ve seen a relative unknown player, with horrible teeth and needing a haircut, sink the winning putt, and an absolute fox just runs out to greet him on the final green. Billy Mayfair comes to mind back in the 90’s. Most athletes honestly, settle down with some nice arm candy

Goodness - what was Hugh thinking. I never saw that his wife before and did not know she was so 'ordinary'. But she is probably a very lovely person - and probably has some other exceptional abilities.  Yet again the rules prove there is always exceptions to every rule.     

32 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

That’s going to be me in 2055! Yeah baby! 

24F8C08B-D40C-4CB7-A4FA-F24B4758A976.jpeg

Mate - the bloke I mentioned was a lot older than that guy.  And when I said strutting and not walking, I meant he was going very very slow - because he had not choice :default_biggrin: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Are you the AussieBob ....... rather a very big lad ...... back in the old Secrets Days ..... knew a thing or two about lifts and elevators. If so mate we had some laughs ..... 

That reminds me…..one of my first nights ever in Thailand in 2008, there was a massive man in Secrets. Not sure if he was on the board, but he kept teasing/torturing that large girl who became a mamasan soon after. He was always seated by the kitchen, probably around 6’, 400 pounds but wide as a fridge, massive shoulders. 
UK or Aussie, not American 🇺🇸 

Always wondered who that guy was, and if he’s posting here

I’m sure @Yesitisdakidwith his memory, might know who I’m referring to. Anyway, at least I’m being more specific than saying it was a Thai girl with long dark hair on a motorbike

• Haha 1

I married my baby mama (in Bangkok) in order to easily obtain US citizenship for our daughter right after she was born (now 10yo). Divorced baby mama a few years later as she was too loose with money and a psychopath when jealous.

We're all good now. She's remarried and lives close by making it easy for her to visit with our daughter.

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

44 minutes ago, lazarus said:

I married my baby mama (in Bangkok) in order to easily obtain US citizenship for our daughter right after she was born (now 10yo). Divorced baby mama a few years later as she was too loose with money and a psychopath when jealous.

We're all good now. She's remarried and lives close by making it easy for her to visit with our daughter.

That’s a happy ending for everybody. I remember on Secrets somebody had a marriage go sideways, and the Thai wife was basically using the toddler as a bartering chip…..I’d have lost my f—king mind if a woman did that to me

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

That reminds me…..one of my first nights ever in Thailand in 2008, there was a massive man in Secrets. Not sure if he was on the board, but he kept teasing/torturing that large girl who became a mamasan soon after. He was always seated by the kitchen, probably around 6’, 400 pounds but wide as a fridge, massive shoulders. 
UK or Aussie, not American 🇺🇸 

Always wondered who that guy was, and if he’s posting here

I’m sure @Yesitisdakidwith his memory, might know who I’m referring to. Anyway, at least I’m being more specific than saying it was a Thai girl with long dark hair on a motorbike

I can think of several ex-BMs who fitted that description. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I found out early on that wifey cause she is Thai, had a few rules for me when I first arrived on the scene in Jan 2016 at her house right? 

1. I don't care if you drink milk out of the carton and scoop your peanut butter out with a spoon from the jar.....................................just don't do it when my friends or family are around Na Ka?  Oh...Ok well we got that sorted quickly LOL!  True story. I'm OK with that...compromise is good right? 

2. Don't go out in the front yard with just your "boxers" on even if you have to put the trash out or get something out of the car............I don't want the neighbors to see you do like this Na Ka?  Ok.............I am pretty sure she did not want the girls in the neighborhood trying to get a peek at my junk right? LOL! 

So far so good....

• Like 4

On 3/7/2022 at 5:22 PM, Yessongs said:

I found out early on that wifey cause she is Thai, had a few rules for me when I first arrived on the scene in Jan 2016 at her house right? 

1. I don't care if you drink milk out of the carton and scoop your peanut butter out with a spoon from the jar.....................................just don't do it when my friends or family are around Na Ka?  Oh...Ok well we got that sorted quickly LOL!  True story. I'm OK with that...compromise is good right? 

2. Don't go out in the front yard with just your "boxers" on even if you have to put the trash out or get something out of the car............I don't want the neighbors to see you do like this how small your junk is Na Ka?  Ok.............I am pretty sure she did not want the girls in the neighborhood trying to get a peek at my junk right? LOL! 

So far so good....

Fixed it. :default_biggrin:

• Like 1