Current Road Works Pattaya (Threads Merged)

Bazle

Just now, Stillearly said:

like Beach Road and 2nd Road 🤷‍♂️

it would make things safer for pedestrians ...

The one way sois between 2nd and Beach Road work quite well. Very rarely do you see somebody going the wrong way, and when you do it seems to be ignorance of the traffic system rather than arrogance.

I think the new system will work and that it will be adhered to..

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

like Beach Road and 2nd Road 🤷‍♂️

it would make things safer for pedestrians ...

I would like to think you are correct because Soi Buakhao is incredibly dangerous for pedestrians. However, I suspect you are not. The motorcyclists would just drive more quickly if they don't have anything coming in the opposite direction. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Actually I have to give the crews on 2nd Rd credit, they are doing an unpleasant job and doing it quickly - this is all about tying in the side roads to the new utility conduits that they have previously installed on 2nd Rd itself, and they seem to get it over and done with fairly quickly at each individual spot; think about all the complaints we've had over the years about the tangle of overhead wires and why don't they fix them, well, now they are working diligently towards doing just that. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

Posted (edited)

Not a problem the non dancing fountain is a compliment to the non working marina and the empty Waterfront condo and Pattayas non existing waterfront green grass park that now is a parking garage....

But at least we have a giant blue empty waterfront parking lot that is not being used for anything....

And Hey I haven't even started on the beach walkway....lol

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 5

Boy the Dancing Water Story is almost a carbon copy of the Wind Farm story and dozens others around Pattaya....

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/pattaya-islands-solar-energy-pipe-dream-continues-to-draw-scorn-416306

Pattaya City Council members on Nov. 13 visited the site of the infamous “Ray Building” on Samae Beach, a stingray-shaped municipal building that was the final phase of a 170-million-baht wind- and solar-power boondoggle built by former mayor Itthiphol Kunplome.

f638911ddd9e8e3ff9fc21ea1b806d79eb930f25

• Thumbs Up 3