Pattaya Travel Agents for booking flights

Derek Dangleberries

- Tomorrow is Black Friday and EVA have a sale on.

- TSB emailed me this morning to ask me to retry using my TSB Mastercard online.

- Excellent coincidence ...If it works.

So, in case it doesn't work, my question is: Does anybody book flights locally using cash or  bank transfer from a local Bank? In the past I have used MTT (Music Travel Thai) an English bloke that advertised on other forums but seems to have disappeared .

I used champion tour this year. Three doors down toward the beach from maneerat soi 13/2. Normally I pay my KLM ticket via a Thai bank transfer, but that option is no more . The only way to pay is via credit card (which i do not have) or via paypal, which is not posible in Thailand. The service was very good ( i paid cash), and when i was in my room, i could see my reservation on the KLM site.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

I have used Massic travel a few times before, they have always been very good and you are able to pay in whichever way you wish.

https://www.facebook.com/massictravel/

Thanks Mate!

How do you normally communicate with them to search flights because the link to website isn't working??

The location is perfect because I have to check my PO Box tomorrow 

1 minute ago, frankholland said:

I used champion tour this year. Three doors down toward the beach from maneerat soi 13/2. Normally I pay my KLM ticket via a Thai bank transfer, but that option is no more . The only way to pay is via credit card (which i do not have) or via paypal, which is not posible in Thailand. The service was very good ( i paid cash), and when i was in my room, i could see my reservation on the KLM site.

That is even nearer to my PO Box thank you !!

Many years ago (15?) I used to use a shop near there (it also sold model boats with one in the window) and paid cash.It was an excellent service ...until its sister shop in Naklua did a runner with everybody's deposits so both shops were closed down.

It was such a shame because I liked that shop and the Thai bloke in there was very efficient but a greedy bitch in Naklua f***d things up..!!

26 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Thanks Mate!

How do you normally communicate with them to search flights because the link to website isn't working??

The location is perfect because I have to check my PO Box tomorrow 

I always just called into the shop, give them your preferred dates and he will give you a print-off of the flights / prices available. Whatever you choose they are able to print off your ticket there and then.

• Great Info 1

On 11/24/2022 at 10:17 AM, SteveBC said:

I always just called into the shop, give them your preferred dates and he will give you a print-off of the flights / prices available. Whatever you choose they are able to print off your ticket there and then.

I have been a right stupid prick. I thought it would be visible from 2nd road so I walked up and down trying to spot it, but after checking the map I should have walked into the enclave and taken a right. In my defense I had already walked well over an hour to just get there.

My package hadn't arrived at the Post Office so I will try again....

• Haha 1

On 11/24/2022 at 9:47 AM, frankholland said:

used champion tour this year. Three doors down toward the beach from maneerat soi 13/2.

Now that was a very strange experience this morning ....

I was pretty broad with my criteria so as to capture as many options as possible... but no matter how I changed the requirements she only offered me THAI Airways. "What about EVA or KLM or anybody else ?" says I.........."More expensive" says she!!

50 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have been a right stupid prick. I thought it would be visible from 2nd road so I walked up and down trying to spot it, but after checking the map I should have walked into the enclave and taken a right. In my defense I had already walked well over an hour to just get there.

In all fairness to your good self, it is rather tucked away around the rear of the 2nd road buildings

They have been in that same location for many years since moving from North Pattaya, hopefully their service is still as excellent as it was pre-covid.

279380203_1971133899761662_9105507619890750608_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/25/2022 at 12:41 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

On 11/25/2022 at 1:36 PM, SteveBC said:

In all fairness to your good self, it is rather tucked away around the rear of the 2nd road buildings

They have been in that same location for many years since moving from North Pattaya, hopefully their service is still as excellent as it was pre-covid.

279380203_1971133899761662_9105507619890750608_n.jpg

Having a very busy schedule of doing nothing today, I wandered to this location.

Up soi 15 from 2nd road

20221126_140339.jpg

Turned left after about 50m, just beyond Fortune pharmacy 

20221126_140432.jpg

And I couldn't find Massic Travel....

My best guess is they have sold out, and are now Vickys Travel. Shop front looks similar. There was someone inside, but I didn't go in. They have a large sin hanging over hhe soi  that should be visible from soi 15

20221126_141114.jpg

There were a couple of other Travel places down that way,  but there was no sign of life in any

20221126_140806.jpg20221126_141327.jpg

Edited by Painter
  • Great Info 1

22 minutes ago, Painter said:

20221126_140806.jpg

You are a fucking star, mate. My plan was to re-check my PO Box tomorrow followed by an extended walk to find MASSIC so you have saved me time.

But!!!

Now hear this!!

I know Sunny Online from its previous location on 3rd Rd and had already mailed them yesterday and they replied this morning.

They have EVA flights in May/June for 33,000 Baht .... which is 6,000+ Baht cheaper than Champion and better than EVA Website this morning. So I'm gonna lump in on them.

Thanks Again....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That is it done and dusted...Sunnyonline proved to be the best yet again. I had only forgotten about him because of Covid!!

If, only as a starting point reference for comparison, I thoroughly recommend him no matter where you are in Thailand or where you are flying to ...!!

Now that he has moved location he is on the baht bus route.Just jump off just before RGP.

[email protected]
+66 81 9030001

• Thumbs Up 2