Online Interview With Maggie Mays Owner

forcebwithu

21 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I thought the Buzzin Lounge and Bar were run by the YouTuber ...

Don't know how true, but I've read elsewhere the YT guy has no financial interest in the bar. Think the YT guy makes his coin from charging newbies for bar hops and from his YT channel.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Don't know how true, but I've read elsewhere the YT guy has no financial interest in the bar. Think the YT guy makes his coin from charging newbies for bar hops and from his YT channel.

I thought the YT guy was initially involved as a "front man" with no financial interest.... to encourage his millions of admirers to spend a small fortune in a bar that carried his name...

Unfortunately his millions of admirers failed to visit,  and so he was let go....

Might be wrong though

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I was told similar when there in January. Buzz shows up for the, at least at the time, twice a week pub crawls, and as with other YT personalities like Nick, promote their "brand" to help the bar financially, though with Nick, he has an actual financial stake with his bars as well as that hotel on Soi 7 directly across from his Pick Up Corner Bar, or Hook Up Corner, whatever the name is.

Then of course, all the YT'ers eventually get around to promote everybody else's business on their own channels, like some little clique.

These guys are all canibalizing off each other, way too much of the same content, same yada yada yada. I used to watch fairly regular, especially in high season, but now, there just isn't a whole lot of content worth watching. And these Sunday streams....who da fcuk can watch that crap for 90 minutes or 2 hours, or longer, unless they're an invalid?

Everybody who has a YT channel all think they are unique in what they do and how they go about presenting their content, when in truth, they are all just trying to reinvent the wheel, while making some coin to help pay their bar tab.

Make sure to like, subscribe and share. 

• Thumbs Up 2

52 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

I was told similar when there in January. Buzz shows up for the, at least at the time, twice a week pub crawls, and as with other YT personalities like Nick, promote their "brand" to help the bar financially, though with Nick, he has an actual financial stake with his bars as well as that hotel on Soi 7 directly across from his Pick Up Corner Bar, or Hook Up Corner, whatever the name is.

Then of course, all the YT'ers eventually get around to promote everybody else's business on their own channels, like some little clique.

These guys are all canibalizing off each other, way too much of the same content, same yada yada yada. I used to watch fairly regular, especially in high season, but now, there just isn't a whole lot of content worth watching. And these Sunday streams....who da fcuk can watch that crap for 90 minutes or 2 hours, or longer, unless they're an invalid?

Everybody who has a YT channel all think they are unique in what they do and how they go about presenting their content, when in truth, they are all just trying to reinvent the wheel, while making some coin to help pay their bar tab.

God save the Queen

1 hour ago, Mr. Smooth said:

I agree with you. The Vlogging is just another fad though and reflective of these guys have not much to do with their time other than drink and some of them make a small amount of money from it.

I wouldn't trust any of them with 100 Baht especially those Nick Dean and Buzzin characters. As the expression goes, follow the money, and it would lead away from those shysters.