FANTASY FOOTY 23/24 SEASON

Binlid

51 minutes ago, Binlid said:

FAF, Steve and myself have gone from being the two highest scorers last game week to the two lowest scorers this game week:default_071:

That's the way the mop flops Gaz. 

Gross missing from my team didn't help and having Alvarez as vice instead of Salah also contributed I think. 

Never mind... There's always the next GW. 

5 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

That's the way the mop flops Gaz. 

Gross missing from my team didn't help and having Alvarez as vice instead of Salah also contributed I think. 

Never mind... There's always the next GW. 

Vice captain doesn't score anymore points , he's only there incase your captain doesn't play 👍

6 hours ago, Starshine said:

And he still catching me 😑

@galenkia

He's doing great this season so far. 

Whilst some chaps take this ff seriously I think most of us treat it as a bit of fun. 

Plus, let's not forget that @galenkia has far more important things to think about right now. I'll happily finish bottom of both leagues just for him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Aqualung said:

@galenkia

He's doing great this season so far. 

Whilst some chaps take this ff seriously I think most of us treat it as a bit of fun. 

Plus, let's not forget that @galenkia has far more important things to think about right now. I'll happily finish bottom of both leagues just for him. 

That’s really nice mate,and much appreciated. Hope everything is okay with you.❤️

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1