FANTASY FOOTY 23/24 SEASON

Binlid

52 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Haaland scored five in FA cup and KDB four assists ... if only that had been a PL match.... 555

Ive got them both in my Sun Dream Team

Then again every man and his dog has them! 555

• Like 1

So the upcoming blank and double game weeks are now clearer! Have you all got your strategies sorted out? There are only 3 of us that have already used the FH which puts us at a huge disadvantage!

- I am hoping to have about 8 players on the pitch for GW29

- This will help me keep my core team until GW 34

- GW 34 will be my endgame and I'll sell anybody that doesn't have a game.

- GW 35 = WC2 !!!

- GW37 =TC Salah .....

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I mucked up and used my WC too early .... my idea was to get the best team I could afford for the rest of the season and use my FH in 29 .....but I already have four flagged players in my squad and not sure about one of the keepers .... 🤷‍♂️

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I think I mucked up and used my WC too early .... my idea was to get the best team I could afford for the rest of the season and use my FH in 29 .....but I already have four flagged players in my squad and not sure about one of the keepers .... 🤷‍♂️

He's coming for you.. He's coming for yoooooouu! @Bobbyg he's coming for you !!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Don't Panic😀

You seem to be doing OK in the bigger picture!! I got 20 points more than you this week, can't see it happening again this season. 

As a clear non-expert who thinks Wolves are a decent team, I'd pick your biggest problem as a Wolves concentration risk having 3 of their players.

But then again you've most likely realised several things I haven't😛

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Don't Panic😀

You seem to be doing OK in the bigger picture!! I got 20 points more than you this week, can't see it happening again this season. 

As a clear non-expert who thinks Wolves are a decent team, I'd pick your biggest problem as a Wolves concentration risk having 3 of their players.

But then again you've most likely realised several things I haven't😛

Only two and with injury that might be one ...but I thought they had some decent fixtures coming up 👍

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Only two

Somehow I thought Neto played for Wolves:default_blushing:

Just looked at the fixtures and noticed there's almost no games on St.Patrick's weekend, but thankfully the mighty Spurs are playing- concentrating on the league!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Cash prizes in the work head to head.

I keep all 3 of my FH, TC, BB for the knock out rounds in that.

Currently sitting 5th in it, so unless a collapse, Knock out round again it is.

Last year i lost in the final to my Manager of all people ffs, 3 points in it. He still hasn't f***d up about it lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1