Thai lies and deceit....

Aqualung

3 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Cheers Butch. 

I feel like a right cnut at the moment and I'm well aware that I'll be subject to the Thai jungle drums banging. I really don't care about it tbh... As long as my wife understands and my mate feels the same way. He's not angry with me really as I'm sure he's still being in denial. He's a lovely chap but too naive. 

It's difficult enough to make good friends in Sweden, especially as me and him are the same age, like the same music etc, we have a lot in common. I don't really know what I will do if he resents what I've told him but the next few months will let me know the answer to that.

Feck me! Thai women are hard work sometimes. They never think about the consequences of their actions and who it could affect regarding friends. And who is left hurting? You could drop an average looking Thai woman into a barrel of shit and she would still come up smelling of Roses. 

From what I've seen back in the UK and here in Sweden... Some of these girls are very very lucky and do not deserve what they have now. 

Hard not to agree with your last 2 paragraphs.

• Like 4

Today, I have learned something very interesting about my house (I won't go into specific detail about it here) from my neighbor (also an American).

Along with what I learned today from speaking with my neighbor, there have been some other recent events (interactions, thoughts, recognitions, etc. etc.) that have contributed to me pondering many things relating to Thai attitudes and characteristics.

I was briefly debating with myself on where to post this (either here, or "I have a relationship with Thailand" thread, or one other thread). I have chosen to post it here.

More to follow soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 6:31 AM, Glasseye said:

Today, I have learned something very interesting about my house (I won't go into specific detail about it here) from my neighbor (also an American).

Along with what I learned today from speaking with my neighbor, there have been some other recent events (interactions, thoughts, recognitions, etc. etc.) that have contributed to me pondering many things relating to Thai attitudes and characteristics.

I was briefly debating with myself on where to post this (either here, or "I have a relationship with Thailand" thread, or one other thread). I have chosen to post it here.

More to follow soon.

Have you decided not to elaborate Glass? 

No problem if so. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 1:23 AM, Aqualung said:

Cheers Butch. 

I feel like a right cnut at the moment and I'm well aware that I'll be subject to the Thai jungle drums banging. I really don't care about it tbh... As long as my wife understands and my mate feels the same way. He's not angry with me really as I'm sure he's still being in denial. He's a lovely chap but too naive. 

It's difficult enough to make good friends in Sweden, especially as me and him are the same age, like the same music etc, we have a lot in common. I don't really know what I will do if he resents what I've told him but the next few months will let me know the answer to that.

Feck me! Thai women are hard work sometimes. They never think about the consequences of their actions and who it could affect regarding friends. And who is left hurting? You could drop an average looking Thai woman into a barrel of shit and she would still come up smelling of Roses. 

From what I've seen back in the UK and here in Sweden... Some of these girls are very very lucky and do not deserve what they have now. 

Makes me feel so lucky that I chose the right woman to marry, or the right woman chose me.😉 
Over the years, I’ve read so many awful stories of just how bad a marriage can go wrong, not just in Thailand, but everywhere, where the husband is lucky to escape with his life and some who didn’t.😟

Good luck to all the guys out there who are still in a happy and lasting marriage. 🤗👍

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

An update on my friends situation with his stupid wife. 

It's a weird one tbh. She's moved out and got herself a one room apartment no bigger than our living room. My mate has stayed in his own apartment until his landlord did some much needed work in the bathroom which would take around 3 weeks to fix. 

So, my friend has moved into his wife's tiny apartment so he can avail himself of a shower and toilet facilities. He was offered a room at my place but declined the offer as he thought that it would be better to try and iron out the situation with his wife. 

Now, this is where it gets daft. He comes over to my place for a meal and a few beers ( alone) then after about 3 hours his wife walks in, not even a courteous knock on my appointment door! 

She spends less than 10 minutes with us, gives him a kiss and a hug then fucks off! She looks absolutely shit BTW. What was that all about!? 

Yesterday, my wife phones me and asks if I have spoken to my mate, let's call him Jurgen for now. Apparently his wife has now asked him to leave her apartment and said to him he should come and stay with me and my wife. All because he snores a bit.... Which he doesn't. So I call him and he tells me he would rather spend some time alone back at his apartment than come to my place. 

So he's there now. No toilet or shower and will travel to his wife's place to use those there!!! The penny really hasn't dropped has it for him? 

Anyways, he's welcome at our place anytime he wants. 

Still trying to fathom out why his stupid wife called at my place when me and Jurgen were eating and drinking.... Checking up on her husband most likely the 2 faced cnut. 

• Great Info 1
  • Sad 2

49 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

An update on my friends situation with his stupid wife. 

It's a weird one tbh. She's moved out and got herself a one room apartment no bigger than our living room. My mate has stayed in his own apartment until his landlord did some much needed work in the bathroom which would take around 3 weeks to fix. 

So, my friend has moved into his wife's tiny apartment so he can avail himself of a shower and toilet facilities. He was offered a room at my place but declined the offer as he thought that it would be better to try and iron out the situation with his wife. 

Now, this is where it gets daft. He comes over to my place for a meal and a few beers ( alone) then after about 3 hours his wife walks in, not even a courteous knock on my appointment door! 

She spends less than 10 minutes with us, gives him a kiss and a hug then fucks off! She looks absolutely shit BTW. What was that all about!? 

Yesterday, my wife phones me and asks if I have spoken to my mate, let's call him Jurgen for now. Apparently his wife has now asked him to leave her apartment and said to him he should come and stay with me and my wife. All because he snores a bit.... Which he doesn't. So I call him and he tells me he would rather spend some time alone back at his apartment than come to my place. 

So he's there now. No toilet or shower and will travel to his wife's place to use those there!!! The penny really hasn't dropped has it for him? 

Anyways, he's welcome at our place anytime he wants. 

Still trying to fathom out why his stupid wife called at my place when me and Jurgen were eating and drinking.... Checking up on her husband most likely the 2 faced cnut. 

I think her visit was more for you than him TBH  
Her way of showing you that she can walk in and out of his life and there’s f**k all you can do about it, because she has him wrapped around her little fingers. 
Plus he just threw your offer of accommodation back into your face. I mean, who lives in a place with no shower or crapper if they have a friends place to stay.  
Sorry, just my thoughts on the situation. 👌

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, KhunDon said:

I think her visit was more for you than him TBH  
Her way of showing you that she can walk in and out of his life and there’s f**k all you can do about it, because she has him wrapped around her little fingers. 
Plus he just threw your offer of accommodation back into your face. I mean, who lives in a place with no shower or crapper if they have a friends place to stay.  
Sorry, just my thoughts on the situation. 👌

Your first paragraph has got me thinking because I hadn't thought of that reason. But you maybe on to something there. And, you are correct, she has him wrapped around her grubby little fingers. For instance, whilst he was staying at her place, he put together her new bed and sofa and then got rid of the garbage. Muggins he can be. 

As for your last paragraph, I wouldn't say he threw my offer back in my face. He was very humble about it but told me he need some time to himself. Which to me and my wife is fair enough. But, I think it is his way of being able to see his wife by being allowed to use her shower and toilet. Kind of clinging on.... No pun intended. 

I've told him a few times that he is welcome here with us, especially as he's considering moving apartment himself as there are to many memories at the place where he is now. He would save a shit load of money per month if he did it but we are of an age where privacy and stuff could be more important. 

At the end of the day it's his choice and I've told him to bind his time and not do anything stupid. Trying to tell him not to fawn over his wife is a waste of time because I know 1 phone call from her for shopping etc etc.... He will be there helping. Only for her to be fecking about again this weekend with the Arab fraternity. She's even had massive eyelashes attached.... My word, she looks a completely different woman from the one I met 8 years ago. Ugly. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2