Thai lies and deceit....

Aqualung

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Really, really sorry to hear that mate . I thought everything was solid back home and you had life sorted !!!!

I have offered her 2.5m bt plus the 1m bt she owes me for her to sign a final and no further claim on my estate but she is holding out for 3.5 plus 1 

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

5 hours ago, gs joe said:

You’re mate seems happy doing his own thing and letting her do hers ,

he might be giving her enough rope to hang herself ,

just a thought 

He's not that way inclined Joe. He dotes on her and using his own words " trusts her 1 million %". 

That could be a cover up of course. He may have thought deep down that somethings not right but if true he's kept it to himself. 

The problem is that we live in a small town and there are people here that know the truth. Not many but enough. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Bit of an update on information gleened from my TW this evening. I'm not surprised by what she told me and just confirms that my Swedish mates wife is/ was up to no good. 

Apparently the young Syrian fella (24 years old), she is 43 BTW, didn't return to the party as she was expecting. Basically he f***d her off on the advice of the host and she was very upset. Upset to the point of visiting the doctor with depression yet again. Blah fucking blah!!!! More like upset because she didn't get what she wants. 

Roll back 4 weeks and her solo 7 day trip to Thailand to visit her family........ What a joke that was. Learned tonight that she originally wanted to go solo to Greece again but she was still in contact with the Kosovan fella from 3 years ago who agreed to travel to Turkey with her instead. That didn't happen despite him purchasing an air ticket because he expected her to book the hotel. So, she changed her mind and eventually did her 7 day trip home to Los. Alone I presume. 

So now she's depressed as hell because young Abdul has been warned off ( not entirely sure if true tbh)... She doesn't want to be alone despite being married and unhappy. 

She has her own successful business, a nice home and car and she has built her own house up in the north of Thailand. 

Seems to me this lass wants to have her cake and eat it big time. Selfish is an understatement. 

Can't lose her husband until she finds security with another guy. 

Like another poster alluded to... Give her enough rope and she will hang herself... To me she deserves everything she gets. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised 1

36 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Bit of an update on information gleened from my TW this evening. I'm not surprised by what she told me and just confirms that my Swedish mates wife is/ was up to no good. 

Apparently the young Syrian fella (24 years old), she is 43 BTW, didn't return to the party as she was expecting. Basically he f***d her off on the advice of the host and she was very upset. Upset to the point of visiting the doctor with depression yet again. Blah fucking blah!!!! More like upset because she didn't get what she wants. 

Roll back 4 weeks and her solo 7 day trip to Thailand to visit her family........ What a joke that was. Learned tonight that she originally wanted to go solo to Greece again but she was still in contact with the Kosovan fella from 3 years ago who agreed to travel to Turkey with her instead. That didn't happen despite him purchasing an air ticket because he expected her to book the hotel. So, she changed her mind and eventually did her 7 day trip home to Los. Alone I presume. 

So now she's depressed as hell because young Abdul has been warned off ( not entirely sure if true tbh)... She doesn't want to be alone despite being married and unhappy. 

She has her own successful business, a nice home and car and she has built her own house up in the north of Thailand. 

Seems to me this lass wants to have her cake and eat it big time. Selfish is an understatement. 

Can't lose her husband until she finds security with another guy. 

Like another poster alluded to... Give her enough rope and she will hang herself... To me she deserves everything she gets. 

Tell your mate and hopefully he'll f*** her off big time, as disappointed and upset as he surely will be imo its the right decision, HTF could he ever trust her again ? Plenty of fish in the sea here in Thailand and some of them make lovely wives/partners, the just got to find the right one and it ain't that difficult imo

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

34 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

If she really goes off the deep end your mate's life could be in danger. Best to warn him of what's going on. 

Im concerned about this post force... Can you elaborate please. 

As for now I'm saying nothing to him. 

I want to but can't right now. As for his wife I could make her life very uncomfortable. But where would that get me? 

12 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Tell your mate and hopefully he'll f*** her off big time, as disappointed and upset as he surely will be imo its the right decision, HTF could he ever trust her again ? Plenty of fish in the sea here in Thailand and some of them make lovely wives/partners, the just got to find the right one and it ain't that difficult imo

I agree pump. 

He's been had over by a Thai wife before. A gambler. 

He survived the tsunami whilst living in Ao nang so I'm sure he would survive losing that woman he's fawning over now. 

Still.... I'm not going to say anything at the moment as I have my own wife to think about. Friends and all that shit. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Im concerned about this post force... Can you elaborate please. 

As for now I'm saying nothing to him. 

I want to but can't right now. As for his wife I could make her life very uncomfortable. But where would that get me? 

How mentally stable is your mate's wife? I ask because you mentioned she's depressed and angry when not getting what she wants. In extreme cases a person may not act rationally, and thus the concern for your mate's health and longevity.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

How mentally stable is your mate's wife? I ask because you mentioned she's depressed and angry when not getting what she wants. In extreme cases a person may not act rationally, and thus the concern for your mate's health and longevity.

To be honest she's only mentally unstable when things don't go her way. Basically she wants to feather her own nest before leaving my friend. 

That said, I'd think she would do herself more damage than she would to her husband. Seen a tick tock post from her tonight and crying out for attention tbh. 

Sad but true. And all crocodile tears from what I see. 

Pathetic little woman. 

• Thumbs Up 4

19 hours ago, Aqualung said:

To be honest she's only mentally unstable when things don't go her way. 

This is exactly right....

Won't do you any good dwelling on it .

Tell him or don't.

I don't waste my time with any of the Thai parties etc anymore and haven't for a long time .Too much drama and I'm not one to keep my mouth shut  , which can be a bad trait. I'd rather stay away i've seen and heard some bad snidey shit within those circles 

Got my own life to lead which is hard enough 🤣🤣

Good luck lol

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, roomark said:

This is exactly right....

Won't do you any good dwelling on it .

Tell him or don't.

I don't waste my time with any of the Thai parties etc anymore and haven't for a long time .Too much drama and I'm not one to keep my mouth shut  , which can be a bad trait. I'd rather stay away i've seen and heard some bad snidey shit within those circles 

Got my own life to lead which is hard enough 🤣🤣

Good luck lol

It's my mates birthday next weekend lol! 

Hope he decides to come over to our place and leave his wife at home tbh. 

Otherwise it's over to his place and play dumb. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

It's my mates birthday next weekend lol! 

Hope he decides to come over to our place and leave his wife at home tbh. 

Otherwise it's over to his place and play dumb. 

f**k playing dumb get some of that 7.5% Swedish beer inside you and tell the truth 😂🤣🤣

Oooops 

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

It's for the best, as it was inevitable that she would leave him anyway. women are like monkeys, they won't let go of one branch until they've got a firm grip on another. Just a matter of time.

He will be going through the curve of denial, blame, anger and then acceptance and hopefully self preservation.

You did the right thing for him and for yourself.

You will be the villain in the story for a long time, especially in her eyes and she may well go some way to poison your friends about you, or even your Mrs. Don't be in any doubt, you are , in her eyes, responsible for taking her nice little arrangement away from under her feet.

It matters not, you absolutely did the right thing and you deserve a beer for it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

20 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Best thing for your mate to do now is forget about her and book himself some time in Los,back to the adventure in wonderland,back to the start.

Im not saying his current relationship is doomed by the separation but it doesn't look good. 

They have built a new house up near Chaing Rai. He put some in but not much. And to be honest, after talking to him, I don't think Thailand is the place he will go next as its looking like he's married 2 Thais and both have/will fail.... So he's probably thinking of plan B. 

The Philippines and I don't blame him. Just hope he doesn't get married again. ( difficult in PH with an older separated lady). 

• Thumbs Up 1