Dispelling a rumour bout the Devils Den owner.

Butch

3 minutes ago, Butch said:

[...]

As to whether the Devils Den will reopen, then please do not listen to any speculation unless it is from Mike / Cerberus himself.

And that answers another question.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

And that answers another question.

Yep, there is nobody appointed to speak on his behalf, and I've only done so on this occasion with his blessing as in all truth, he can't be bothered with it all.

My biggest annoyance is that some cowardly c**t moderator on reddit posted it as fact in r/pattaya, He goes under the name of r/geoslayer1 and I'll happily give a bottle of vintage Dom Perignon or £200 to any charity to anyone who gives me his details, as the coward deleted my post about Mike.

I'll give him ample opportunity to reveal himself on any forum for a face to face chat, and will invite anyone to come along and record the meeting and resulting "discussion" on Youtube.

I am that bloody angry. Actually I'm bloody livid.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

“Mark Twain was undecided whether to be more amused or annoyed when a Journal representative informed him today of the report in New York that he was dying in poverty in London ... The great humorist, while not perhaps very robust, is in the best of health. He said: ‘I can understand perfectly how the report of my illness got about, I have even heard on good authority that I was dead. James Ross Clemens, a cousin of mine, was seriously ill two or three weeks ago in London, but is well now. The report of my illness grew out of his illness. The report of my death was an exaggeration.’”

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Thankfully this forum is not one for wild rumours, slagging people off, being vindictive or just downright nasty to anyone in general, but specifically board members of these types of forums, business owners in Thailand, just well known ex pats or the like, that can blight these forums. 

I used to be a member of a forum that was terrible for the above. Have no time for that sorta nastiness it in my life now.

I think it's why this forum has survived, while plenty other more established have not. I like to think we're all adults here, and decent people. I mean, it's very, very rare the Mods have to intervene in anything, bar the odd 'politics' related stuff. While we can still have a great laugh and take the piss outta eachother.  There's no malice.

Long may it continue ...

we are lucky in as much as on this board, being a mod is an encouragement to sleep.  very little to do in the work room.  the board and even new members, all settle in in a decent manner.  thx.  as to gossip,, well social media is awash with crap that is copied and pasted without checking.  the new world is here

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Actually I've already tracked him down, profile photo, FB info as well, the silly c**t also put his details on Thai Friendly thanks to one BM here who remains nameless.

@Derek Dangleberries the DET have nothing on Mr Butch "Sherlock or maybe John" Holmes of Thailand 247 LOL

Edited by Butch
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here is my PA post:

As mentioned earlier @geoslayer1 deleted my post on Reddit about Mike being alive and well like the coward he is because he did not want to be proved wrong.

I ivite @geoslayer1 to disprove my point that Mike is alive and well, and to apoligise for deleting my post calling him out on Reddit as @geoslayer1 is DIRECTLY responsible for spreading the rumour Cerberus had passed away, citing this Website as a source for his incorrect and speculative information.

He has deleted all the comments regarding the DD on Reddit, but I have  made screeshots of previous posts anywy

Seems like our @geoslayer1 is somewhat of a coward.

for all my faults, I will stand up for those in the right and for what I think is right. This guy is bang out of order for saying what he has said on Reddit. I call upon our Admin to ban him here, and for his actions of dishonesty to ban him from PA.

Edited by Butch
Edited by Butch
  • Thumbs Up 5

I managed to get a very kind and fair response form PA, credit to their Moderators for not banning a c**t like me, and credit to our moderators for not banning a c**t like me.

They operate a "N2BN" [policy which o course is their prerogative, but it sadly rules 99.9999% of Members here out of the equation as we are essentially a bunch of cunts anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, fygjam said:
N2BN nipples have a male pipe thread at each fitting end, which employs a difficult-to-break connection to transfer your gases and liquids.
USD 0.40

Nice2bNice

Like me but different.

Took me about 10 web searches as well before the penny dropped.

Edited by Butch

14 hours ago, Butch said:

Recently there's been a rumour spread by a BM on PA and one other forum about Mike (Cerberus), the former owner of the Devils Den passing away this week. It's even made it as far as reddit.

I've spoken to him this morning and I can say that it is not the case. He is fit and well, working out in his home gym and enjoying his retirement.

As to whether the Devils Den will reopen, then please do not listen to any speculation unless it is from Mike / Cerberus himself.

Thanks to @tommy dee for his understanding at this difficult time for him.

If you wish me to pass on any message to him, please PM me , as I think this topic should slowly become historic and a non event, which it is.

Pattaya rumours are vicious, apparently I'd died of an overdose last year according to one former mate and Soi 15 GGB owner (not babydolls, what's up or Electric Blue - so narrow it down). Trust me, I didn't. I don't think you can overdose on masturbation can you? (runs off and checks google).

Just another example of not believing what you hear or read.

Well.... I've put my dick through some pretty brutal action, hasn't  done me in yet either.

BTW - glad both of you are still with us.     👍

• Like 1