I want this TV

Yesitisdakid

I recently spent six nights up in udon when I travel I always take my fire stick because nowadays just about every TV in every hotel it's flat screen with an HDMI input so I've got my home TV with me wherever I go. When I checked into this hotel in udon the first thing I noticed was this Panasonic 32-in TV and while it was a flat screen it was a much older when I could tell just by looking. When I looked at the date of manufacturer 2006.

I didn't mind because when I turned it around I was fascinated with all of the connections that it had two USB which are not uncommon 3 HDMI three sets of audio video jacks a VGA Jack for a computer an Ethernet Jack for the internet and it even had an input for an SD card. I have never seen a television with an SD card reader built in and in 2006 must have been right about the time I would guess that TVs had ethernet for the internet. In any event as old as this TV was the resolution was every bit as good as my new LG. 18 years old and still playing like brand new. I want this TV

IMG_20240212_061541.jpg

IMG_20240212_054256.jpg

IMG_20240212_052943.jpg

IMG_20240212_052930.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Surprised 1

LG makes good stuff. Use HDMI when travelling. Have a long cable, carry it with me whenever I travel. Sometimes it's a bitch getting the connection in the hole.

Finally figured out how to do a bluetoothg connect. But often is shit.

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

LG makes good stuff. Use HDMI when travelling. Have a long cable, carry it with me whenever I travel. Sometimes it's a bitch getting the connection in the hole.

Finally figured out how to do a bluetoothg connect. But often is shit.

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

it's a bitch getting the connection in the hole.

Friggin hate when the tvs almost glued to the wall and ye have to try get hdmi in ! 

11 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Friggin hate when the tvs almost glued to the wall and ye have to try get hdmi in ! 

Bitch ain't it. Especailly when you have a rigid greased up boner.    :default_es0cw:

Edited by Glasseye

On 2/13/2024 at 2:15 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

I recently spent six nights up in udon when I travel I always take my fire stick because nowadays just about every TV in every hotel it's flat screen with an HDMI input so I've got my home TV with me wherever I go. When I checked into this hotel in udon the first thing I noticed was this Panasonic 32-in TV and while it was a flat screen it was a much older when I could tell just by looking. When I looked at the date of manufacturer 2006.

I didn't mind because when I turned it around I was fascinated with all of the connections that it had two USB which are not uncommon 3 HDMI three sets of audio video jacks a VGA Jack for a computer an Ethernet Jack for the internet and it even had an input for an SD card. I have never seen a television with an SD card reader built in and in 2006 must have been right about the time I would guess that TVs had ethernet for the internet. In any event as old as this TV was the resolution was every bit as good as my new LG. 18 years old and still playing like brand new. I want this TV

IMG_20240212_061541.jpg

IMG_20240212_054256.jpg

IMG_20240212_052943.jpg

IMG_20240212_052930.jpg

Tell them you will buy them a NEW TV in exchange for this one.....Then take this TV to a private mail place and tell them to pack the TV to the max with foam and bubble wrap and mail it to yourself.....

All this will cost a few $$ but this will get you this TV.......