Restaurant recommendations

andyajn

3 hours ago, andyajn said:

I will be staying at the JW Bangkok, anybody got any recommendations for somewhere to eat?

Thai restaurant on the corner of soi 4,6 ,across from 7,11..can't remember name but looks like it's been there since the 40s.

Edited by Phantom51red

4 hours ago, andyajn said:

I will be staying at the JW Bangkok, anybody got any recommendations for somewhere to eat?

If you want decent Western grub, check out Monsoon on soi 8.

Mexican food at Margerita Storm on the corner of soi 13 and Suk.

For cheap, decent Thai food, check out Krua kun puk on the corner of soi 11/1 and Suk.

If you want decent food whilst watching sport, check out the Sportsman on soi 13.

Edited by boydeste
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, andyajn said:

Best Mexican and BBQ in Bangkok is La Monita and Billy's, respectively, next door to each other at Mahtun Center on the south side of the Ploenchit BTS less than 200 meters from JWM.

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Chequers on Nana does excellent & inexpensive farang food.

After reading an earlier post, I thought you may have been advising that nobody should eat in Hemingways in Jomtien lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

After reading an earlier post, I thought you may have been advising that nobody should eat in Hemingways in Jomtien lol

I'm thinking it was just a one off thing,I'm feeling much better and going out to eat shortly.

But I won't be eating the chicken sate there again.

• Thumbs Up 1