The British Army & beards....

coxyhog

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

The British Army for the first time in its history is allowing members to grow beards.... 

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/soldiers-beards-first-time-100-224821327.html

@Derek Dangleberries Do you think they'll allow men to grow them or is it just the tanktrack changers?

Oh My Buddha most of the Rhein D Scammell Drivers had beards and taches already !!

Talking of beards I was chatting to somebody today about Chris Biles (Killed in the M of K chopper crash and Head of NI Intelligence). One day he decided to visit my wife after an "incident" that I was involved in. A bit of background about my wife - Brought up in the roughest part of Manchester (Bradford) before being moved out to Hyde - she was no shrinking violet and feared nobody ..... Until Biles turned up in his usual flasher mac and his massive fucking beard that covered everything but his piggy little eyes ... I won't say what she said but she was shaking when she said it !!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/29/2024 at 8:10 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Oh My Buddha most of the Rhein D Scammell Drivers had beards and taches already !!

Talking of beards I was chatting to somebody today about Chris Biles (Killed in the M of K chopper crash and Head of NI Intelligence). One day he decided to visit my wife after an "incident" that I was involved in. A bit of background about my wife - Brought up in the roughest part of Manchester (Bradford) before being moved out to Hyde - she was no shrinking violet and feared nobody ..... Until Biles turned up in his usual flasher mac and his massive fucking beard that covered everything but his piggy little eyes ... I won't say what she said but she was shaking when she said it !!

Easy to put one into someones grape when it has to be done.

• Thumbs Up 1