Wise - I've been trying to log in to my wise account with no success.....

As the topic title says i've been trying to log in to my Wise account this morning with NO success, is anybody else experiencing problems ? I logged in yesterday without any problems.

Could any BM have a go at logging in so i can establish if its just my account. Thanks

29 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

As the topic title says i've been trying to log in to my Wise account this morning with NO success, is anybody else experiencing problems ? I logged in yesterday without any problems.

Could any BM have a go at logging in so i can establish if its just my account. Thanks

Just logged in with no issues.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Thanks, so its my problem :default_ermm:

A couple of questions to clarify the problem you're having.

Are you getting any kind of message after you attempt to log in?

Is it a case that after you click login nothing happens? If yes, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

Are you using a bookmark to the login screen? If yes, try starting from Wise's home page and click on the link to the log in page from the home page.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 2
  • Great Info 1

7 minutes ago, Smiler said:

Yep, just logged into mine ok as well.

Have you updated the app recently Cliff? It may be due one…

That's another good piece of info, are you using the app or desktop/laptop browser to log in?

43 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

A couple of questions to clarify the problem you're having.

Are you getting any kind of message after you attempt to log in?

Is it a case that after you click login nothing happens? If yes, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

Are you using a bookmark to the login screen? If yes, try starting from Wise's home page and click on the link to the log in page from the home page.

This is what i get obviously with the fields completed and i click Login and nothing happens !!!

Welcome back.

New to Wise? Sign up

28 minutes ago, Smiler said:

Yep, just logged into mine ok as well.

Have you updated the app recently Cliff? It may be due one…

I don't update the app as i only use my PC.

7 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

This is what i get obviously with the fields completed and i click Login and nothing happens !!!

Welcome back.

New to Wise? Sign up

How cool is that. We're both using the same username. :default_biggrin:

Ok, since nothing happens there's a chance It could be they did a code update to the webpage and you have a copy of the old page's code in cache. That can cause the issue you're experiencing.

If that's the case then clearing the browser's cache and cookies should work. To do that, follow the steps in the link below for the browser you're using.
https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/719

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

How cool is that. We're both using the same username. :default_biggrin:

Ok, since nothing happens there's a chance It could be they did a code update to the webpage and you have a copy of the old page's code in cache. That can cause the issue you're experiencing.

If that's the case then clearing the browser's cache and cookies should work. To do that, follow the steps in the link below for the browser you're using.
https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/719

Thanks for that mate, just cleared cache and cookies but its still not opening ???

1 minute ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Thanks for that mate, just cleared cache and cookies but its still not opening ???

Only other thing I can think of trying would be a different browser, or install and use the Wise app on your mobile.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pumpuynarak said:

WTF is going on here ? i just replied to your last post and its appeared halfway up the page, i think i'll go back to bed lol

I've noticed that as well. It's been happening the last couple of days. A page refresh will show the posts in the correct order.

• Thanks 1

Could also be one or more extensions that you have installed on your browser. I have one that I know has caused problems in the past on some sites. So for those sites I just turn off the extension for the duration of my visit to the site.

3 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Could also be one or more extensions that you have installed on your browser. I have one that I know has caused problems in the past on some sites. So for those sites I just turn off the extension for the duration of my visit to the site.

Com Dino No 1 here mate......

Dean Martin (499x442).jpg

4 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Not extensions for me.  Just disabled the three I use, re-started the browser and no change.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I had exactly the same thing on my PC a few days ago. You enter your password and click on the bar but nothing happens. After 20 attempts I gave up and just used the app on my phone. I've noticed recently that they've been changing the layout of stuff on the website, which is confusing to say the least. A month or so back, after the website simply refused to let me send money anywhere but to myself, I sent them a very strongly worded e-mail with various references to onanist chimpanzees and programmers with an excessive Oedipus complex. I kind of thought they might have banned me for that, but no, the app worked fine.

It's probably their 16-year old website manager taking 30 minutes off playing Call of Duty to muck up some code that was working perfectly well before. Or else they're just following the likes of SCB and trying to abandon the website so they only have to maintain the app. Remind me how many hundreds of millions they made in profit last year, they must really feel the need to save on expenses. lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Toy Boy said:

I had exactly the same thing on my PC a few days ago. You enter your password and click on the bar but nothing happens. After 20 attempts I gave up and just used the app on my phone. I've noticed recently that they've been changing the layout of stuff on the website, which is confusing to say the least. A month or so back, after the website simply refused to let me send money anywhere but to myself, I sent them a very strongly worded e-mail with various references to onanist chimpanzees and programmers with an excessive Oedipus complex. I kind of thought they might have banned me for that, but no, the app worked fine.

It's probably their 16-year old website manager taking 30 minutes off playing Call of Duty to muck up some code that was working perfectly well before. Or else they're just following the likes of SCB and trying to abandon the website so they only have to maintain the app. Remind me how many hundreds of millions they made in profit last year, they must really feel the need to save on expenses. lol

Thanks for your post TB. Trouble is i don't use my phone for anything other than calls/sms. I do have access using Chrome browser so i'm not entirely f*****

Tell me how did you contact them, i'm having great difficulty ?

Any fucking wonder, cunts trying to log onto my Krapow Wise account.

See, knew all the recent scams were emanating from The Bryan Ferry lookalike up Korat way. 

• Haha 3