Golf

Archie43

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Think there's more competition these days , hard for anyone to dominate 

It’s mostly because I took that summer job with Dad @ Pratt & Whitney when I was 19. Was driving it 310+ with the old equipment, I would have thrashed all those Yanks 😂

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Hoping Spieth can do it ... backed him the last few tournaments...

Got something against 🇨🇦? There were some years we didn’t even have a single player on Tour 😂

As I’m typing Spieth drains another bomb for a share. I agree, whatever he found, it’s working. Seems like 4-5 tournaments in a row where he’s sniffing the lead on the weekend, amazing from where he was even 6 months ago

• Thumbs Up 1

Even if he misses the birdie, I think the shot Bryson just hit on 18 rivals Tiger at Canadian Open. The weekend golfer just doesn’t appreciate how tough that was

Conners with an awful approach chip and par on 16......

Will be an awesome Sunday

• Like 1

I never bothered downloading the PGA Tour App before, kind of disappointed in myself. Especially for times you’re not able to catch the golf on TV or before the broadcast, it’s very informative, and very exact and visually “pleasing”, especially on IPad

B67BBF16-58E4-4616-B321-B526D065A5C9.png

8 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Ace Ventura !! 

I watch a lot of golf....,never have I seen so many aces on 200+ yard holes, and in cooler windy conditions. Those aces, 35 footers would have been good shots.....to hole out WOW!

Kudos to Bryson for going for the green in the lead on Sunday. Horrible pitch, but still birdies for the lead

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1