Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I was wIting for Boydeste to pop up on the river bank...looks awesome.

Gillhams fishing resort in Krabi , two years ago today , just popped up as a reminder 🙂 

the first day I fished for 12 hours and 50 minutes , before catching my first fish ... just ten minutes before the lake closed , but It was brilliant ... a couple more the next day 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

For some reason I can't see the video on this, I only get the audio. I tried on my phone and it only gave an option to download, which I did and played. Gillams is very beautiful and has some amazing fish, but it is not easy fishing and many blank, which makes it an expensive day.

6 minutes ago, boydeste said:

For some reason I can't see the video on this, I only get the audio. I tried on my phone and it only gave an option to download, which I did and played. Gillams is very beautiful and has some amazing fish, but it is not easy fishing and many blank, which makes it an expensive day.

That's why it's called fishing , not catching ... 😉😉😉 555

not sure about the video clip , first time I've tried to post one I recorded myself 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

That's why it's called fishing , not catching ... 😉😉😉 555

not sure about the video clip , first time I've tried to post one I recorded myself 

Worked ok for me, just had to give it 10 secs to buffer.

Edited by Sangsom
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Although the very well stocked place we went to in Patts , I was praying I wouldn't get another bite by the end of it ... completely knackered 5555

I know, that's what catching big fish does to ya mate. I watched that vid of ya again last week. LOL

If you had hooked a big one in Gillhams you could have been there several hours with one fish. Some massive strong fish in there.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1