Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

23 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Will the Mrs. listen if you tell her this...

Is Misting Your Plants as Good as Watering Them?

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but spritzing or misting just doesn’t hydrate plants the way traditional watering does. Licensed landscape contractor Sara Bendrick has a good analogy for it.

“It is like throwing fresh water on your face after a long day versus just drinking water,” she says. “One action cleans and absorbs—keeping everything feeling clean and moist. While the other is ingested, hydrating from the inside out.”

Amy Hovis of Eden Garden Design and Barton Springs Nursery says just spritzing or misting just doesn’t cut it. “Spritzing your plants is not the correct way to water your plants. In fact, it doesn't water them at all,” she says."

Well.....if an article comes from a Thai source, she might listen LOL! 

She is going to fall on her ass one day if she keeps standing on the concrete like this.....I hope I am there to see it :default_getdown:

IMG_2773 (1).jpg

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Well.....if an article comes from a Thai source, she might listen LOL! 

She is going to fall on her ass one day if she keeps standing on the concrete like this.....I hope I am there to see it :default_getdown:

IMG_2773 (1).jpg

Good thing you don't have security spikes on top of the fence.

• Haha 3

On 5/2/2024 at 6:58 AM, Yessongs said:

Watering the garden, trying to save the plants in the heat....

On 5/2/2024 at 7:57 AM, forcebwithu said:

doesn’t hydrate plants the way traditional watering does.

I give ours a damned good soaking every night and most mornings but the daytime heat has become too damned hot for 4 of the bushes and they are on their way out ...!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I give ours a damned good soaking every night and most mornings but the daytime heat has become too damned hot for 4 of the bushes and they are on their way out ...!!!

That's another good point, watering is best done in the early morning or evening hours.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 5/4/2024 at 3:18 AM, Yessongs said:

Yesterdays trip to The Mall Bangkapi, picking up my weekly allotment of " Salmon" from Thammachart seafood. 

IMG_2785.JPG

IMG_2786.JPG

IMG_2799 2 (1).jpg

Like my wife, she lives off the stuff, 
sometimes she eats it raw. 🥴

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, KhunDon said:

Like my wife, she lives off the stuff, 
sometimes she eats it raw. 🥴

Dam Raw??  That's a little more then I would like to try....love all types of fish here. The lemon sea bass is not to be missed either. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, sakik2024 said:

early incarnations of land and body.

IM005131.JPG

IM006037.JPG

I used to watch the footie in the Green Tree in the 90s.

My girlfriend at the time worked in the cake shop next to Kiss in the arcade ! Opposite was a paper shop. 

Happy Days !!

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I used to watch the footie in the Green Tree in the 90s.

My girlfriend at the time worked in the cake shop next to Kiss in the arcade ! Opposite was a paper shop. 

Happy Days !!

Watched England beat Australia in the 2003 rugby world cup in the Green Bottle pub.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Watched England beat Australia in the 2003 rugby world cup in the Green Bottle pub.

I watched it in a pub in Bangsar Bahru KL !!!

All the Aussies left with 10 minutes to go because we were watching a delayed feed and they knew the score!!

"If you wanna f**k an Aussie use a Jonny" was one sign in the crowd that sticks in my mind !!

• Thumbs Up 3