What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Joan Armatrading.  

Most people don't know about her. But, she is wonderful.

This song is incredibly beautiful. She has many, many others. I could listen to her all day (I have in fact in the past). 

I thought I would throw this in - for those who care to spend a little time with Joan. 

Edited by Glasseye
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Wow, I didn't realise she was as good as that. Not really bothered to listen to any of her stuff. Just used to see her as a judge on Xfactor.

Has some great songs, plus an early appearance for Keanu.

• Like 1

Thanks mate. I needed that.

Not sure if it's true, but during the "Bomber" Tour, when Motorhead played Dresden with the stage set up of a Lancaster, Lemmy is reported to have greeted the crowd while pointing at the Bomber, with "Good Evening Dresden, I bet you haven't seen one of these in a while..."

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 1

On 3/26/2022 at 3:11 PM, Butch said:

As much as I hate to admit it...

I just stumbled on it, honestly!!

Which linked to this...

Good stuff mate... Never heard that before. Great voice.

I hope that when I get back to CM (after getting through all of the shit I have been dealing with). I can get my voice back into shape and give it another go. Getting late in the years, smoking, etc. and the emotions of singing is a real "block" (has been one of my life's greatest challenges (difficult to explain)). 

Either way, it is something I hope to overcome in my later years before I kick off. Hard to say.

Anyway.... thanks for posting that. Enjoyed.

• Like 1