What Is Rising In Pattaya

forcebwithu

On 2/10/2024 at 2:26 PM, KWA said:

About 3.5 years ago I followed this place getting built.

new build 06.jpg

new build 09.jpg

new build 12.jpg

Nice photos of the construction progress. I'm sure the building owner would be pleased to have a set.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KWA said:

Current view inside the latest construction on Mookata Alley.

mookata 09.jpg

Have you figured out what this new place will be? My guess is a fresh food market, which would be a great addition to our neighborhood.

Noticed too how a lady that is probably the owner has been out their daily sweeping and keeping the place immaculately clean.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

41 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Have you figured out what this new place will be? My guess is a fresh food market, which would be a great addition to our neighborhood.

Noticed too how a lady that is probably the owner has been out their daily sweeping and keeping the place immaculately clean.

Pretty sure it's owned by the lady that owns the big big Market just across from there. She's a really nice lady I was walking by one day about a week before Christmas and she had thousands of packs of water and she was giving them away to everybody for Christmas anybody coming by she'd stop them and give them a nine pack of that water. She really is a nice lady

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

33 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Pretty sure it's owned by the lady that owns the big big Market just across from there. She's a really nice lady I was walking by one day about a week before Christmas and she had thousands of packs of water and she was giving them away to everybody for Christmas anybody coming by she'd stop them and give them a nine pack of that water. She really is a nice lady

Noticed too Friday morning she had four huge buckets out front filled with water ready for the water play. Nice of her to do that considering her business hasn't opened yet.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Noticed too Friday morning she had four huge buckets out front filled with water ready for the water play. Nice of her to do that considering her business hasn't opened yet.

I agree and you wouldn't have known it but as you walked up soi it was either seven or eight I can't remember which one I blasted you with water on the 19th I'm pretty sure it was you you had a hasher shirt on I hollered but it was a madhouse as you know if it wasn't you somebody else got Blast From Me😁

• Haha 3