Sign in to follow this  
Punter

Any recommendations for dentists in Pattaya please?

Can anybody recommend a dentist in Pattaya?

Are they good value considering the GBP/Baht exchange rate?

I'll be in Pattaya in a couple of weeks and have been thinking about getting a tooth capped. At the moment, I can't even get on a waiting list for a dentists where I live.

Any info would be appreciated.

There is a smile place opposite Tukcom that seems popular. I think there may be one on Bukhaow too. 

• Like 1

I am looking for a dentist in Patts for a cleaning and possibly a crown. I am interested in personal experiences as I know where my dentist offices are about town. 

11 hours ago, boydeste said:

There is a smile place opposite Tukcom that seems popular. I think there may be one on Bukhaow too. 

Have used this place myself when I had a temporary 3 crown bridge crack on my second day a few trips back. They took an impression and told me to come back the next day. The temporary they made was so good I thought they had made me the permanent bridge. That cost me 3000bht, the lovely MILF dentist said to me if I had any problems with it I could go back and they would replace it for free.

• Like 4

Best Dentist in Pattaya by far is Dr Warin up Pattaya Klang and secondly Dr Cherry his former work partner. Cherry (female) is more expensive because of location but Warin is the all round dogs bollacks

Dont expect to walk in off the street and be seen need to make appointment 2-3 weeks in advance for Warin.....you can google him and comes up with Email telephone numbers address etc.

Even Thai Visa acknowledge hes the best overall....because of horrendous low season possible you might get much quicker appointment. Fluent English by the way

• Like 1
  • Great Info 3

16 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

I am looking for a dentist in Patts for a cleaning and possibly a crown. I am interested in personal experiences as I know where my dentist offices are about town. 

Meow and Michael, who I think you know, recommended Dental Art Clinic to me.  It's on Buakhao between Pitini's and Jolly's.  They mentioned in the region of 100 people they'd sent there with only one small issue which was dealt with promptly and efficiently.

I had an implant fitted and no complaints with the treatment or price.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, KWA said:

Meow and Michael, who I think you know, recommended Dental Art Clinic to me.  It's on Buakhao between Pitini's and Jolly's.  They mentioned in the region of 100 people they'd sent there with only one small issue which was dealt with promptly and efficiently.

Have used there myself, no complaints. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, KWA said:

Yes, I am staying in one of Meow's condos atm.   I think I got a cleaning their years ago. Thanks for the  reminder.

Posted (edited)

Just had a couple of fillings and a clean at Dental For You opposite Tukcom, 2300B. The cleaning (900B) cost more than the fillings because a lot of build up.

Getting a crown, 6/8000B(?) will have it installed this afternoon. The first stage with moulding and lots of grinding was OK the dentist used pain killer when I complained.  2 visits about 3 days apart for the crown. Was quoted 8K but they only asked for 3K as half payment, maybe the quote included the cleaning and fillings too. Will know better after today's visit. They take credit cards, which in my case is good as the card I use does not charge for overseas use and is giving a better exchange rate than I can get for cash.

** Added in**

Went in, new fang installed and out again in under 20 minutes, 3K baht lighter. Was told not to eat for 2 hours, so off to the Beer Garden for a while. 2 hours just completed as meal arrived. 

Edited by Chang_Paarp
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this