How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Krapow

Flying out of Heathrow over the summer?

I have to use a staff concession in late August so might travel on one of the strike days, I am hoping it might put a few people off traveling which will be good for me......I live nearby Heathrow so just a short bus ride into the terminals; will check the status of things (if they happen) nearer the time.

Just missing both my flights these planned strike days .............. I hope.

Edited by nampla69

On 7/13/2019 at 8:49 AM, Horizondave said:

I have to use a staff concession in late August so might travel on one of the strike days, I am hoping it might put a few people off traveling which will be good for me......I live nearby Heathrow so just a short bus ride into the terminals; will check the status of things (if they happen) nearer the time.

I used to get ID90 tickets care of my brother and 3 times on the Bank Holiday in August I flew London Bangkok on BA 9/10 all 3 times the motor was half empty. Brother subsequently said it was always the same on bank holidays. Mind you this was back in the 90's on the bigger 747

Sign in to follow this