Do the expats like it better in Pattaya at the moment?

monkey_omelette

8 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

^^^^^  A younger gal can be a lot of hard work also .... I always get rid of women that I perceive as being hard work .... being with another person should not be work at all ... it should just flow easy 95% of the time .. no harsh words, no temper tantrums, no cold shoulders, no bending over backwards to make another person happy, endless requests, etc.  

At least that is my view which I live by ....

That is true of any aquintance, easy flow, easy fun, if not bye bye methinks!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

^^^^^  A younger gal can be a lot of hard work also .... I always get rid of women that I perceive as being hard work .... being with another person should not be work at all ... it should just flow easy 95% of the time .. no harsh words, no temper tantrums, no cold shoulders, no bending over backwards to make another person happy, endless requests, etc.  

At least that is my view which I live by ....

I have only ever had to end a live-in relationship with one Thai girl.

After three weeks I sat her down and in a calm and understanding way explained to her that it simply wasn't working out and neither of us were enjoying the experience.

I said "Lek" the right thing to do was for me to take you back to your house in Chonburi."  This was a very traumatic decision for me as she was without any shadow of doubt a contender for  best shag in Pattaya.

She gave some thought to what I said, started screaming then grabbed a carving knife from a drawer in the condo and tried to stab me with it. When that didn't work she tried to stab herself.

She then stalked me for several months getting herself banned from most Bars/GoGo's I went to in Pattaya and only stopped when I registered an official complaint to BiB which to be fair to them they did act upon.

She also "stole" my first Yamaha motorbike (65K) which I discovered she had registered in her name for which I still have the "Jambo - you fucking dip stick idiot" T-Shirt.

Mai Pen Rai.

Part of Life's rich pattern. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

^^^ Yea Bro ...

Not sure .. but, I think most of us have had some problems with a crazed Thai gal(s) ...

Some examples of my experiences .. not all of them .. but a couple highlights ...

1.  Same as you ... told a gal that I didn't want to see her any more because of to much drama ... she grabbed a knife and started whacking off all of her hair ... anyway ... I got the knife out of her hand and grabbed her by the arm and got her out of my house .. lucky for me she never came back  ... the first minute watching her do this to herself I was in total amazement...

2.  I told another gal that I didn't want to see her anymore ... she packed her purse up .. went outside and ripped off all of the window screens off of my front windows in a total fit of rage ..

3.  Another gal .. I said once again that I did not want to see her .. she camped out at my front gate for over a week .. I used to pass her getting in and out of my house .. she never said a word to me and I never said a word to her .... then my next door neighbor finally had a talk with her after about a week camping out at my gate and she finally left.

4.  Another gal took a club to my car ... bashed the shit out of the front hood .. cracked the windshield .. never mind .. I just called the insurance company

5.  I have had a couple of guys come to my house and threaten me to my face over a gal .. I told them to shut the f**k up and get out of my face .. I was more than prepared to fight.

A handful of other bullshit .. but, no harm has ever came to my person ...

I guess Thai gals don't take rejection to well .. LOL

In hindsight .. I would have done exactly the same again .. it is worth the initial couple hours of total bullshit in order to get your life back to normal and live without the bullshit ....

c'est la vive

A Thai gal is like a box of chocolates .. you never know what you are gonna get ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Kicked a few Thai girls out in the days. 1 or 2 VN as well. 1 HK Chinese.

Broke up with 2 "regular" Philipinas, but they have a much more mature mentality, and both went smooth. (Or I was simply lucky...)

Miss Indo in the first year we lived together had to be "explained" (rather strongly) how things works in MY house, she was twice at the extreme limit of being "firmly" kicked out. 

But hey, it makes for good souvenirs to share around a beer.

And after that you guys say "mad as a box of frogs" ? Let me laugh...

On 8/23/2020 at 8:15 AM, Britboy said:

Ok, thanks.

I hadn't considered Phi Phi and Krabi as down south, was thinking more of the mainland. Not been to either, but the restaurant waitress (now working in a Pharmacy) is going to come with me for a few days in Krabi when I get back.

Furthest south I've been is Hua Hin . . . 

Krabi is the mainland

18 hours ago, misteregg said:

Was thinking today that this really is a charmed existence at the moment.

Yes, I’m struggling financially, yes I’m on my own, but the town has this strange feel to it that I will never experience again.

A kind of uniformity, clean feel. Like the grass courts on the first day of Wimbledon. Just waiting, waiting.

I should get through this with Le Pub intact, if I do, I will chalk it up as one of the biggest achievements of my life. If I don’t I will come back stronger.

Testing times, but defiantly a charmed existence. I live in a secret garden.

That is the attitude Bro .... just get back up .. dust yourself off .. never mind ... and cowboy "the f**k" up .... the attitude of a winner in life !

If you need a little help .. I am game .. only a phone call away !

Edited by code_slayer_bkk