This Christmas and New Year in Pattaya

Jambo

On 12/3/2020 at 8:26 AM, Jambo said:

Nothing really for me "Up Country" at Christmas and Sai working mostly over the New Year period so after much consideration decided to drive Sai and I down on the 13rth December in good time for her monthly dental appointment. Sai will go back on the 17th and I will stay in Bangsaray/Pattaya through Christmas and New Year and wait for Sai to return for her January dental and we both return to Mae Sot.

We both think such a break will be good for both of us as the constraints of Covid combined with living much of the time with Sai's family has been difficult for everyone at times. Nevertheless, I know I will all too soon miss Sai and our four dogs.

Looking forward to enjoying after all a traditional Christmas dinner if not with my daughters back in Scotland with friends. 

I sense another Curry night in the offing . . . .

Decided to stay put in Pattaya. 

Will probably go for Xmas dinner somewhere on the 25th or alternatively drive down Naklua and have a feast at Mum Aroi. 

Been told today we've got friends from Samui coming to Pattaya as well that weekend so should be good. 

Not expecting much from NYE this year though. Tucked in bed by 10 pished as a fart could be on the cards. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Esco said:

Decided to stay put in Pattaya. 

Will probably go for Xmas dinner somewhere on the 25th or alternatively drive down Naklua and have a feast at Mum Aroi. 

Been told today we've got friends from Samui coming to Pattaya as well that weekend so should be good. 

Not expecting much from NYE this year though. Tucked in bed by 10 pished as a fart could be on the cards. 

Friends I have met maybe?

If so you will have a great time, good people except she did put too many anchovies on my pizza, nearly couldn't see the base lol

• Thumbs Up 1