Recent new members

Nightcrawler

Welcome to all new members. I hope you will like it here and stay.....

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeee stay.... we are so lonely .................... pretty please stay

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/3/2021 at 10:32 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep, by Addicts, from which we all received emails regarding changes within ThaiVisa.

Interesting really as I have been banned from both forums several times which piqued my interest as to why I was sent here.... A forum which didn't accept my request to become a member..

Hopefully my membership here will last long enough for me to finish this senten

So, it been acquired by Flowers and his cohort, is that right?  

2 hours ago, Doctor Jack said:

So, it been acquired by Flowers and his cohort, is that right?  

Here's the topic announcing the acquisition.

And a follow up topic four months later as to what has changed. Summary: nothing really has changed.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thumbs Up 2

It's noteworthy that since its inception,  logoa.png has been free of the most notorious bridge-dwellers who have tried to wreck other Pattaya forums.  I put that down to board policies which make it futile for the trolls to even attempt any disruption.  Times have changed and the traditional trolls are running scared. These days they mostly stay under their hometown bridges and away from the Pattaya forums.

Bridge.PNG

Well done by the admin and mods of logoa.png!

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

It's noteworthy that since its inception,  logoa.png has been free of the most notorious bridge-dwellers who have tried to wreck other Pattaya forums.  I put that down to board policies which make it futile for the trolls to even attempt any disruption.  Times have changed and the traditional trolls are running scared. These days they mostly stay under their hometown bridges and away from the Pattaya forums.

Bridge.PNG

Well done by the admin and mods of logoa.png!

Evil

Aaaah Budapest. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2